Girls, do you wish the standard for guys clothes was a little more revealing? Do you think that men dress conservatively now to not appear gay?

Looking at mens style from the 80s you see shorter shorts and more revealing clothes. Do you think that this is because being gay was something nobody thought about? Did gay-shaming cause men to almost try to be grosser? Do you think that men will start to dress to attract women again the more that being gay is considered normal and other men won't judge a straight man for dressing more provocatively?

21