Help with acne?

I get so much acne and I've tried loads of face washes, , spot treatments, masks etc and nothing works? I get a lot of pimples and blackheads; my nose looks like a fucking strawberry wtfwtafahdkakbdc. My parents won't let me get any drugs to help it because they're scared its going to mess with my hormones. I know it's hormonal because I had perfect skin until puberty but I don't want my nose to look deformed once I finish puberty because that's what happened to my dad so I want to do something about it now. Help please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used Dove soap bar from the dollar store and washed my face twice morning and night. Also watch what you eat. Stay away from fried foods at your school. Try eating whole foods. Drink plenty of fluids mostly water during the day. Get plenty of rest at night 6-8 hours. Change out your pillow case and pillows weekly include your sheets. And most importantly patience. It takes time I've had acne for freaking yeearss! Ohhhh and light workout will relieve some stress from school and life. Keeping this up helped me not only with my really bad acne but other things also. Hope this helps good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should visit a dermatologist or regular doctor.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I used to use witch hazel and that worked really well. You can get a bottle at Wal-Mart in the pharmacy section near the rubbing alcohol and stuff. Then just get some cotton pads to soak, and it's like Stridex pads but better

0|0
    0|0
  • Go and see a dermatologist. Your parents don't have to know. Treat yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Go see a doctor.
    Start using the pill.
    Don't use any products anymore for a week.

0|0
    0|0
    • Parents won't let me go on any pill but thank you anyway :)

• You don't need theire permission
      You can get it from your doctor after you turned 15 without your parents permission

• Thank you very much c:

• I use this Chinese face mask

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really had any so I don't know.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Get an old drill sergeant to yell the acne away

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a charcoal mask

0|0
    0|0
    • I already have but thank you anyway :)

Recommended myTakes