It's 9C (48F) and raining and night and I have to walk 30 minutes, how would you dress for that?

Please list everything you'd wear, I'm new to this kind of cold weather and I'm clueless!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd wear a scarf, gloves, rain boots, raincoat, a thick hat, and bring an umbrella obviously.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Raincoat, wellies, long sleeved t-shirt, jeans, socks and underwear. 9°C isn't that cold, especially when walking, so I wouldn't put warm clothes under the raincoat, or it'll get too sweaty.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for replying but I think since you're from Finland you must have ice in your blood! 9C is really cold for me!!

• -25°C is an enjoyable weather for me, so likely ice runs through my veins. 😄

• :o !!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Lol who walks for 30 mins in the freezing rain and worries about what to wear?

Call a damn cab or drive.

0|0
    1|0
    • Not for fashion, for warmth!!!

• My point is, why walk though?

Anyway, just wear your standard winter gear (because the rain will make the air feel colder) and a carry a good umbrella.

• i usually wear something like a long sleeve tee, hoodie/a hooded jacket, jeans, and boots.
    and dont forget the umbrella.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rain jacket, hat, jeans and boots. Don't need anything special for 9C

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd suggest clothing, probably at least water resistant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would kill for weather like this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • As a Brit I'd get my shorts and t-shirt on

0|0
    0|0
  • As much skin as possible

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Layer up with thick pants that are warm, maybe a couple long sleeve shirts, a coat with a hood, hat or scarf

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! What exactly are thick pants? Sorry I'm really new to this weather!

• I know some places have leggings lined with fleece you have to find them, but they feel a little thicker and are really soft

• I live in similar climate. It’s the rainy season here and around 10°C. I usually wear a hoodie and jeans with my rain coat over top and I bring my umbrella in case the rain gets too heavy. Sometimes I wear 2 hoodies because I’m always cold.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! Do you ever wear anything under or over your jeans to keep your legs warm?

• Nah, sometimes I wear waterproof boots so my pant legs don’t get wet.

• raincoat and waterproof pumps

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes