It's 9C (48F) and raining and night and I have to walk 30 minutes, how would you dress for that?

Please list everything you'd wear, I'm new to this kind of cold weather and I'm clueless!

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd wear a scarf, gloves, rain boots, raincoat, a thick hat, and bring an umbrella obviously.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Raincoat, wellies, long sleeved t-shirt, jeans, socks and underwear. 9°C isn't that cold, especially when walking, so I wouldn't put warm clothes under the raincoat, or it'll get too sweaty.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for replying but I think since you're from Finland you must have ice in your blood! 9C is really cold for me!!

• -25°C is an enjoyable weather for me, so likely ice runs through my veins. 😄

• :o !!!