Beauty question?

So i have this issue I suppose, my eyebrows are thin as fudge. I use eyebrow pencil but I really wanna get them to naturally grow thicker.

Help?Beauty question?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try using oils with nutrients for hair growth, I don't know about eyebrows but beard oil really helps keep my beard looking thicker and fuller

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My dad used oil for his beard, he says it makes it soft. I'll talk to him about it.

What do you use? (Thanks btw)

• Just something I found off Amazon, they all have some kind of gimmic but as long as it has vitamins and nutrients to make your hair stronger etc. And doesn't smell "manly" go for it. Mine smells like the woods 🤣

• Awesome, I'll check it out. 👌

Most Helpful Girl

• THAT counts as thin these days? Goddamn, people. Must everything be excessively huge? Is the whole world turning into one big Texas? Lmao

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol I'm wearing eyebrow pencil, you see the part where it stops at my nose bridge thingy? Those are my real eyebrows 😂😂 it's like I have little pill shaped eyebrows and the rest of the eyebrow has to be drawn on

• Girlfriend, your eyebrows are better than mine :P
      But if you wanna make them thicker... I dunno, if you're plucking anything, maybe stop for awhile? Nooo idea other than that

• Honey your eyebrows are fabulous 😂😂 I don't pluck because I have nothing to pluck really, thanks though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with thin eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know lol, I'd prefer them to be thicker so i didn't have to use so much makeup. I personally don't like mine

What Girls Said 3

• Eyebrow tattooing. Or keep filling them in while drawing them bigger at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Castor oil helps stimulate hair growth, it makes my eyelashes grow like crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use almond oil

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes