Grooming-shaving-girlsonly?

So I was wondering, ladies, what's the best way you think and the most pleasing way to groom yourself down there? Especially cause I have a boyfriend lol! (no hair, a strip?) I'm just not sure what to do. I'm 19 and not a teenager anymore and I'm curious?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it isn't a big deal either way... My girl shaves and that works for me :)

What expectations do you have for your man?
    Its no big deal to just bring it up and ask what you guys prefer if the moment is right.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you're making things REALLY smooth down there, I'd recommend just trimming really well because very short hairs, basically stubble, characteristic of when you've shaved, can be extremely uncomfortable for him when he goes down on you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think it all depends on the guy. I think you should just ask him instead. I personally prefer a simple trim, but other men might prefer bald.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh damn. I should ask him sometime then lol 😂

• Yeah, for sure! He will definitely appreciate you caring about his opinion so much ;)

• I am always shaved completely and I somehow expect it from my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ask your guy what he likes.

some guys i have dated like is Naired smooth so oral is great.

some guys like me untrimmed and natural.. gets them so horny.

some like trimmed so it doesn't show in a bikini.

ask your guy.. he is the one that is gonna see it.. and enjoy it..

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave completely. Always have. I always shave again a few hours before I'm planning on having sex to take care of any stubble that might have grown back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes