Grooming-shaving-girlsonly?

So I was wondering, ladies, what's the best way you think and the most pleasing way to groom yourself down there? Especially cause I have a boyfriend lol! (no hair, a strip?) I'm just not sure what to do. I'm 19 and not a teenager anymore and I'm curious?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it isn't a big deal either way... My girl shaves and that works for me :)

What expectations do you have for your man?
    Its no big deal to just bring it up and ask what you guys prefer if the moment is right.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you're making things REALLY smooth down there, I'd recommend just trimming really well because very short hairs, basically stubble, characteristic of when you've shaved, can be extremely uncomfortable for him when he goes down on you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE