Thoughts on Strechmarks?

Okay so many (nearly all of them) women have strechmarks. We try to make them go away with cremes etc because we are u sally insecure about them (there are also women who are proud of them etc.). So what is your relationship with strechmarks? Do you have them? Do you like them? Are you insecure about them? And dudes, what do you think of them?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not particularly appealling visually, but I'd be a hypocrite if they were a dealbreaker to me, considering I have them too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have them. Have never even been worried about it. They fade after time and microderm abression can make them almost non-assistant. But I'm too lazy to even do that, cause non of the men I date have ever made me feel like I need to try and rid myself of them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Stretchmarks don't bother me on girl's. We all have flaws. Nobody is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all aboit them.
    And so ya know a lot of guys have them to eh. I know I got them anyways lol just from getting taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Strech marks are nothing to be insecure about at all really. And strech marks won't bother me in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its totally all right and cool. i won't mind stretch marks on my partner. but too much of them can be a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • Stretchmarks look so natural, thats why i love em. Beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean I got em from working out just tell people a bear tried to maul you and you got away lucky with just a few deep scratches

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some myself. And I don't really care if a woman has them.

1|0
    0|0
  • its okay, figure is what matters, i have stretch marks on my shoulders and knees..

0|0
    0|0
  • Geez. Never thought women were insecure about this silly stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them its my littlest and yet somewhat big insecurity

0|0
    0|0
  • I got stretch marks on my back from getting tall. Ain’t no shame in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the looks that matter, it's ur personally, we all get older lol