What are the colognes you think are the most attractive or garner the most compliments?

For the ladies, what is a cologne that drives you wild when it is being worn by either your partner or by a guy you are attracted to?

For the guys, are there any colognes that get you a lot of compliments? What are some of your personal favorites that you like to wear just because you like the scent?

Right now I am I digging Yves Saint Laurent De Nuit de L'homme (even the new reformation is good), Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb, and Dior Sauvage.

(BONUS: Are there any perfumes that you ladies think are intoxicating to your man or are head turners?)

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like Paco Rabanne Black XS, Obsession Night is nice too but the ONE that really doe sit is Miyake Blue... my ex used to wear it and it drives me crazy whenever I smell it, unfortunately it seems to be work by old men! Ha! So every time I smell it and turn around I'm met by a Lizard Neck in a golfing sweater... 212 NYC is nice too...

For myself, it has to be Gucci II... which they have stopped making and is sooo expensive but soooo beautiful.