What are the colognes you think are the most attractive or garner the most compliments?

For the ladies, what is a cologne that drives you wild when it is being worn by either your partner or by a guy you are attracted to?

For the guys, are there any colognes that get you a lot of compliments? What are some of your personal favorites that you like to wear just because you like the scent?

Right now I am I digging Yves Saint Laurent De Nuit de L'homme (even the new reformation is good), Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb, and Dior Sauvage.

(BONUS: Are there any perfumes that you ladies think are intoxicating to your man or are head turners?)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like Paco Rabanne Black XS, Obsession Night is nice too but the ONE that really doe sit is Miyake Blue... my ex used to wear it and it drives me crazy whenever I smell it, unfortunately it seems to be work by old men! Ha! So every time I smell it and turn around I'm met by a Lizard Neck in a golfing sweater... 212 NYC is nice too...

For myself, it has to be Gucci II... which they have stopped making and is sooo expensive but soooo beautiful.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a fan of paco rabanne one million prive at the moment (sorry if I misspelt it its 3am here) I like things that have an interesting top note like cinnamon or something sweet its a welcome change from the overly heavy male fragrances

0|1
    0|0
  • J'Adore by Dior is the one that gets me the most attention

0|0
    0|0
    • Ooooh, I'll have to check that one out next time I am at a boutique.

• Show All
    • Any good?

I got a bunch of samples with my bottles of Bleu De Chanel and Chanel Allure Por Homme. One that I really would love to smell on my woman is Woman by Ralph Lauren. Smells so damn good. I just sniff the bottle and it makes me have a brief reverie of a gorgeous woman wrapping her arms around my neck. Another sample I liked was the classic CK Obsession for Women. Yeah, it is kind of dated coming out of the 80s, but smells wonderful.

• *Chanel Allure Por Homme SPORT

• YSL is good so is CK and Paco Rabanne

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes