What's your opinion on copying a tattoo?

See and hear a lot people who just take a picture of a tattoo to an artist and want the exact same. What do you guys and gals think about that?
  • Awfull human scum
  • Don't really like it
  • It's not bad
    Vote C
  • Absolutely nothing wrong with that
    Vote D
  • No opinion
    Vote E

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah tattoos are individual and should stay so

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a bit disrespectful to the tattooist as it's like saying "I don't like you're art work" and they can't showcase their own unique style. There's nothing wrong with taking pictures as a reference and saying you want something similar but you shouldn't expect an artist to copy it line for line exactly.
    Tattooists also design things specifically for a client and most won't want their art stolen by others.