Why do people tease or hurt sick people that have a condition?

I have been teased and hurt from a lot of people because I am Epileptic and I suffered from it ever since I was 3 years old. Sometimes I feel like I would never heal from this. All I can do is pray for myself to heal. But now I just need some advice of what I should do? 🤕😢💔

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people are naturally inclined to be egoist assholes, despising everything that's different or that they consider inferior, the cure however is education, a well educated (personality, not necessarily intelligent) person won't reject others because of their differences but will accept and even appreciate them. Plus people tend to channel their inner frustration onto others, so don't let them influence you, they are just simple immature assholes.
    (I speak by experience, I used to be mean to people, and some of them were mean to me in return, then moved country and grew up, realizing the difference between the two types of people)

Most Helpful Girl

• Immaturity, apathy, or a lack of understanding. When I was in 1st grade and my mom had been diagnosed with cancer, when the other kids saw her they'd make fun of her and of me because she didn't have any hair. If you're getting shit from other grown men and women, they just need to grow the fuck up and have a little empathy. It's that simple.

• It's so true they really do need to grow up. Thank you for caring so much. I just hope God would heal me from this.