Guys how important for you are big boobs?

So I would like to know guys opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like girls care more about the size of their breasts than men do. Large breasts are great, but I look at them like more of a bonus. The face and overall figure are the main considerations. Once I decide if I find the person attractive or not then I see what their personality is like and if we have anything in common. The only real dealbreaker for me when it comes to breasts is if she has implants. I'll take a girl with a flat chest over a girl with a perfect set of fake breasts any day.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. Yes indeed natural is the best. I don. t wear lots of makeup and I am natural most of the time.

• I appreciate that. I prefer natural. I dont like girls who wear lots of makeup either. I feel like they are probably the most self conscious and would be a pain in the ass to be with. Not to mention how long I would have to wait to pit on all that crap before we go out.

• Hahahhha. funny the part with waiting.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• As long as you're not capable of wearing a wife-beater flawlessly, it's really not a big deal. Big title are merely a bonus. If you have the bust of a 10 year old, then you're gonna experience a little more difficulty. But only difficulty. It's never be an insurmountable obstacle by any stretch of the imagination.

You want to know what men value the most? What will reel them in for you every time? Being a freak in the bedroom. Note that I said "freak"; not a filthy, debased slut doing gangbangs. A girl who is sexually adventurous and willing to let her guy try out every one of his fantasies (within reason, of course) is a girl who will never have a problem landing and keeping a man. Never forget that. With men, the whole appeal behind big taters & fat booties is how hot it will make the sex. That's the whole lure in the first place. But if you're not afraid to indulge us men in our various depraved sexual appetites that only us debased, primitive fiends enjoy, then you already hold the #1 advantage over any potential competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very. A girl's face is her most important feature to me, and her eyes are the most important feature on her face. If she has nice eyes, it doesn't matter if she has small breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Importance? None really. Boobs are boobs, and yeah they look nice and feel nice, but how big they're isn't important because they aren't made for men in the first place

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep. thanks for yout opinions guys. I am happy to see other opinions than the ones I am used to. Lots of guys I met prefered big boobs.

• Yeah, guys can be pretty shallow about stuff like this. But you or any other girl shouldn't feel ashamed for not being big enough or whatever. If you think your attractive and you're confidant in your bodies then your beautiful, simple as that

• not that important. but its like, if you got them, good on you, if you dont, dont stress that you won't find a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big enough that they gave some degree of curvature, but too big is a turn off for me. I think an average size is the most attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more important that the boobs fit the body.

I'm an ass man, so although I obviously notice boobs, it's to a lesser degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller is classier, larger gets more attention.
    Either works, but flappy is a no no.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tbh I do prefer big boobs, but if she has small boobs I honestly don't care.

As long as she has good hygiene and knows how to use makeup we are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if a man wants Justice or Faith. Preferably, I prefer larger breasts but, have no problem with more petite woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them, but it doesn't matter to me. Boobs are boobs regardless of size. There's plenty other things I'd rather a girl have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big boobs aren't really that important to me , for me it's the personality of the person, who they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Boobs are great independent of their size

0|0
    0|0
  • They get my attention, but realistically, after you have my attention (an

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a pretty hefty bonus but completely secondary compared to honesty, loyalty and empathy.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they aren't watermelon tits then I'm fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much for boobs as much as I care about the face to be honest. But booty is a bonus lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as she has a nice ass😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that important actually some guys just like boobs it depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about boob size. Any and all is good

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea but most guys I know reallr care and well it is kind of depressing. I was skinny back in college and my boobs never grew too much.

• Show All
    • Sweetheart big boobs go saggy, little ones so not even after pregnancy and breast feeding.
      Love your little boobs dear.

• Thanks a lot ! I think I also need them with some tonus I mean to be firm but I don. t know what type of exercise to do.

• Not at all. I'm an ass man

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes