Guys how important for you are big boobs?

So I would like to know guys opinions

031

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like girls care more about the size of their breasts than men do. Large breasts are great, but I look at them like more of a bonus. The face and overall figure are the main considerations. Once I decide if I find the person attractive or not then I see what their personality is like and if we have anything in common. The only real dealbreaker for me when it comes to breasts is if she has implants. I'll take a girl with a flat chest over a girl with a perfect set of fake breasts any day.

• Thanks. Yes indeed natural is the best. I don. t wear lots of makeup and I am natural most of the time.

• I appreciate that. I prefer natural. I dont like girls who wear lots of makeup either. I feel like they are probably the most self conscious and would be a pain in the ass to be with. Not to mention how long I would have to wait to pit on all that crap before we go out.

• Hahahhha. funny the part with waiting.