Tattoos- yay or nay?

So I may or may not have gotten a bit frisky last night and inked my skin haha πŸ˜… Nevertheless! What do you think of
them?
Tattoos- yay or nay?This is a sorta skeleton/rustic key just below my left wrist.. It's supposed to look somewhat cloudy and distorted.. Because keys are mysterious and have little souls in them!
Tattoos- yay or nay? This design is just above the key so it's about dead on my wrists. It's supposed to symbolize that while balance exists, things are often very distorted and imperfect. The shapes symbolize how things are ever changing and moving and adapting.
Tattoos- yay or nay?This is a paper airplane on my left shoulder. It's spiraling down to show how life is fragile and can easily get out of hand.. The placement on the shoulder specifically shows a sort of "missing comfort" as in to make a little helpless paper airplane spiral down like that.. There'd be no helping hand.. Like when you comfort someone and naturally touch their shoulder.. Where your hand would lie on my shoulder would cover up the plane and it's path so I would in theory be doing just fine.. It's when that hand is removed that you see the damage.

So! What do you think of the ink fam?

1225

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the worst choices you can make (in my opinion)

• I could gladly argue that there's many many more worst decisions someone could make in concerns to their body lol

• Didn't say it was the worst, just on of them.

• Hmm... I beg to differ πŸ€” It's not even within the range of the top 100 things from how I see it. There's always self-harm scars and self-mutilation and accidents and terrible diseases etc. not to judge- but I'm throwing that out there to jog your mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• they don't look anything like fresh ink. They look like little doodles you've done on yourself if I'm honest. If you'd got them done yesterday they'd look like fresh tattoos.

• Also they're quite blotchy? No shading or anything...

• Yeah the title made me assume but I could easily tell the difference.

• Haha yeah. Very keen!