Tattoos- yay or nay?

So I may or may not have gotten a bit frisky last night and inked my skin haha πŸ˜… Nevertheless! What do you think of
them?
Tattoos- yay or nay?This is a sorta skeleton/rustic key just below my left wrist.. It's supposed to look somewhat cloudy and distorted.. Because keys are mysterious and have little souls in them!
Tattoos- yay or nay? This design is just above the key so it's about dead on my wrists. It's supposed to symbolize that while balance exists, things are often very distorted and imperfect. The shapes symbolize how things are ever changing and moving and adapting.
Tattoos- yay or nay?This is a paper airplane on my left shoulder. It's spiraling down to show how life is fragile and can easily get out of hand.. The placement on the shoulder specifically shows a sort of "missing comfort" as in to make a little helpless paper airplane spiral down like that.. There'd be no helping hand.. Like when you comfort someone and naturally touch their shoulder.. Where your hand would lie on my shoulder would cover up the plane and it's path so I would in theory be doing just fine.. It's when that hand is removed that you see the damage.

So! What do you think of the ink fam?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the worst choices you can make (in my opinion)

0|1
    0|0
    • I could gladly argue that there's many many more worst decisions someone could make in concerns to their body lol

• Didn't say it was the worst, just on of them.

• Hmm... I beg to differ πŸ€” It's not even within the range of the top 100 things from how I see it. There's always self-harm scars and self-mutilation and accidents and terrible diseases etc. not to judge- but I'm throwing that out there to jog your mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• they don't look anything like fresh ink. They look like little doodles you've done on yourself if I'm honest. If you'd got them done yesterday they'd look like fresh tattoos.

3|1
    0|0
    • Also they're quite blotchy? No shading or anything...

• Show All
    • Yeah the title made me assume but I could easily tell the difference.

• Haha yeah. Very keen!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Makes you look cheap and short sighted, so undatable in my opinion

0|0
    1|2
    • If you care about a logical perspective answer... I'll say this

So many guys find it really unattractive when girls have tattoos. Many of these guys may have been your ideal type. Other guys won't care, other guys might find it attractive BUT only if they're the type of tattoos they like so it's hit or miss

They'll prevent you getting a decent job if you can't cover them up to look professional.

They'll be permanent but will fade, discolour and turn into a smudge over time naturally within a very short time. It'll be a whole lot more expensive to remove it.

So I'll just leave this here. ..

• I do indeed appreciate the more classy and explained response :) these are the kinds of responses that I'd much rather read as more thought is put into them! Even if I do happen to completely disagree with them.. As if the case with what you've said.
      However, I understand the points that you're making. I definitely agree on how permanent tattoos will only look good for a while before the skin regenerates enough to where the picture isn't clean anymore and the colors damped... That's certainly a downside and undesired effect... However! I don't think you should simply "not date" someone for wanting to express themselves in a more meaningful manner. It's pretty disrespectful from how I see it. Most people get tattoos to symbolize something in their lives.. Like getting a tattoo of the initials of a loved one who has passed away etc. Just because someone chooses to do something like that shouldn't mean that you automatically dislike and refuse to date someone..

• You totally can, of course, however I've always found it small minded and disrespectful to the person.. But you're entitled to your wishes of course. As with the rest of the male population... Some find tattoos adorable and some, like yourself, don't find them the least bit fashionable.

Also, tattoos don't necessarily make or break your line of work in a profession. I know that's what people tend to hear all the time but it's not true in the least bit. There's plenty of professionals who have tattoos. And I mean people who are plenty successful in their line of work. And quite frankly, tattoo tolerance is letting up a lot as tattoos are becoming more of the norm.. And people are starting to have some common sense and realize that a tattoo doesn't make or break the quality of someone's work as an employee.

Just some things to keep in mind :)

• Tattoos only look good on a girl if her whole body is covered in them. Like Suicide Girls/scene girls. One or two ugly tattoos on the shoulder just looks skanky.

0|0
    1|0
  • The last one is nice with the paper airplane but the rusty key needs a little work

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah they key was a bit sloppy on the sides in terms of symmetry.. But yeah I really liked the paper airplane πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ thanks!

• Nah, unless it has great deep down meaning to you, don't. it is perminate, can stop you from getting jobs, and in some cases off putting.

0|1
    0|0
  • They look fine.
    in my opinion - Tattoos look fine - as long as it's not mafia style or gang style tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are fine on girl's. Sure some look shithouse like on anyone but overall they're pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of tattoos on women at all, either neutral or a turn off

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes yes.. Big yes.!!
    Depends on the area spread and the design

0|0
    0|0
  • love em but can't have em due to blood and skin related thing

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah dang... There's alternatives though! You can look into getting semi-permanent tattoos :) there's stuff like henna that's plant based and made of all natural ingredients! You can look into that and hopefully get something cool with it :)

• Show All
    • No prob!

• Tatoos nearby ptivate parts yaay

Tatoos at skin open to all in formal dress nay

0|0
    0|0
  • One here and there is fine but covered is another story

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy looking at them but not to have them on my skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its kinda cute on you

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care whether or not a woman has tattoos.

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not asking about your opinions on ink on women in general :) I'm talkin bout these specific three designs in general

• They're interesting

• Instant turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont like tattoos at all

0|1
    0|0
  • No I like skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • not into tatts on a girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Never liked them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks nice. The key tho is the coolest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahah thanks.. It's definitely the most sloppy one though πŸ˜… I redid it and got a cool faded effect! I'll try to post the pic later on if I remember to

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Tattoos are very nice. As long as they look well inked!! And cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes one day I would like to get a tattoo but a tiny one in a place that not everyone can see

0|0
    0|0
  • What are they

0|0
    0|1
    • I mean I DID explain them.. Did I not? πŸ€”

• Yeah but it's not ideal you explain to everyone. It should jump our at first glance for it to be good.

• Did you use henna? They don't look too bad

0|0
    0|0
    • Right you are! And thanks 😁 I simply said "inked" as slang since its black... Didn't ever say it was a permanent tattoo πŸ˜‰

• Lol, fair enough. They definitely look good. I tried to do henna once but I cut the hole in the tube thing way too big so all my stuff just looked like orange blobs lol

• I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like those tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one looks drawn on tbh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Love theem😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0