Why do girls find makeup such a necessity?

Why must a girl get caked up with makeup to feel beautiful? Why can't she be content with natural beauty that she has? Is it really that hard to know there's a guy who'll love them with out all that on thier face?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, because the large majority of people constantly do things that make them look nice, like wearing stylish clothes or making sure to smell good, or keeping a beard, or fixing their hair, or taking care of their skin. It's not a necessity. It's just the desire to look good. That's all

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh we don’t? Women just think that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I only consider it a necessity when your face is full of acne or scars and it makes you feel more confident and all but I wouldn't personally wear it if I had clear skin. I mean, what's the reason?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on a girl. Some wear makeup because they don't accept the way they look, some girls like me like makeup because it is interesting and creative addition to an outfit etc. But it is nice that you think so. Every girl should feel comfortable without makeup.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes