Why do girls find makeup such a necessity?

Why must a girl get caked up with makeup to feel beautiful? Why can't she be content with natural beauty that she has? Is it really that hard to know there's a guy who'll love them with out all that on thier face?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, because the large majority of people constantly do things that make them look nice, like wearing stylish clothes or making sure to smell good, or keeping a beard, or fixing their hair, or taking care of their skin. It's not a necessity. It's just the desire to look good. That's all

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh we don’t? Women just think that.