Do you ever think that most microkini add pictures do a lot of airbrushing when it comes to poky nipples and camel toe?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Very very likely. I love microbikini's haha :p. You thinking of getting one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to google what a microkini is lol. All ads for clothes for woman are airbrushed and photoshopped it's just how it is. Not sure about the nipple thing but, from the pics I saw most of those ladies have had boob jobs and probably a nipple reduction so they might not need to hide the nips.

• Never heard of a nipple reduction

• It's mostly common with ladies getting implants and a boob lift cause the areola has stretched out it makes sense for that but, a lot of the boob jobs I've seen have been women with normal sized areolas that make them unnaturally small. I watch bob jobs on Snapchat not a creeper or anything strictly scientific.

• I didn't think you were a creeper.. LOL. I understand if their areola covers the majority of their breasts but otherwise I don't understand why they even mess with them