Do you ever think that most microkini add pictures do a lot of airbrushing when it comes to poky nipples and camel toe?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Very very likely. I love microbikini's haha :p. You thinking of getting one?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to google what a microkini is lol. All ads for clothes for woman are airbrushed and photoshopped it's just how it is. Not sure about the nipple thing but, from the pics I saw most of those ladies have had boob jobs and probably a nipple reduction so they might not need to hide the nips.

0|1
    0|0
    • Never heard of a nipple reduction

• Show All
    • It's mostly common with ladies getting implants and a boob lift cause the areola has stretched out it makes sense for that but, a lot of the boob jobs I've seen have been women with normal sized areolas that make them unnaturally small. I watch bob jobs on Snapchat not a creeper or anything strictly scientific.

• I didn't think you were a creeper.. LOL. I understand if their areola covers the majority of their breasts but otherwise I don't understand why they even mess with them

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I doubt it. They are probably turned on by the attention they receive wearing one.

0|0
    1|0
  • probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much possible. Yes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think they would have to otherwise they would show too much skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't doubt it, bc one wrong move and it could be over

1|0
    0|0
  • haha funny you should ask that.

Yes. I think many are.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes guys have noted that some my pics are modified for modesty

0|0
    0|0