• Which body combo do you prefer?Fit girl with medium boobs
    Vote B
  • Which body combo do you prefer?Fit girl with big boobs
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't answer this in a vacuum because there's so many qualities that make a girl attractive besides fitness level and boob size. I mean, take girl B. Her hips are wider than either girls A and C who have more rectangular bodies despite having smaller boobs than girl C (not that body shape and boob size are related). So I'd go with girl B not because of her boob size but because she's got well developed curves in both her hip and chest regions. The other girls have more masculine shaped bodies even though girl C's tits are hnnnng.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose A she is beautiful and she looks healthy.
    B and C look too skinny

0|0
    0|0
    • it was an example... and the option #2 probably has a higher fat percentage than option #1

• I still prefer A

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Judging the pics you have posted I'd say small or medium. That said it really does depend on the individual. I find some girls with small boobs attractive and I also find some with large boobs attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • Damn. Tough call. As long as she's fit, her rack is going to be good with me pretty much no matter what. I picked medium though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Small boobs look natural, the others clearly have jobs done. Your body doesn't magically retain body fat in your breasts when the rest of you is so lean.

1|0
    0|0
  • The reason people are picking the middle photo is because of her waist to thigh ratio, not because of the size of her boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium boobs. If it's bigger than my hands it's a waist

0|1
    0|0
  • I just don't like fit girls but medium or big boobs are great

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural boobs and as long as she is happy with her body I will too

0|0
    0|0
  • I want them all