Are knee high boots trashy?

Are knee high boots trashy?

So this guy I like told me that these look trashy on me and I shouldn't wear them cause I have a nice personality. Do you think these are trashy? Please be honest!

1512

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not the boots, it all depends on the rest of the attire that goes with it, and the makeup and such. The boots are awesome.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, that's true. But he shouldn't have said the boots were trashy? He should have said her outfit was? Like, if she were wearing these with like a micromini skirt and a V-neck. The boots aren't trashy at all.

• Trying to remember the last time I used the line "You shouldn't wear that because you have a nice personality". Oh yeah, duh... NEVER!!! That just sounds weird.

• Yeah. Forget him. I have no idea what he is talking about. Unless you like live in Pentecostal or Amish society, I don't think ANYONE would really see that as trash. Can you post a pic?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not trashy but not my style. Depends what is the rest of your outfit like. And wear whatever you want!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE