What do you think of this fashion style from Korea?

I want to develop my own unique style, one I wear every day and people know it's my thing. I'm thinking of changing my wardrobe so it's all like this Korean style, what do you think? My aunt works at the store so I can get a fantastic discount.

What do you think of this fashion style from Korea?What do you think of this fashion style from Korea?

55

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• its cute and all, but in my opinion, it makes people who wear it seem young, innocent or immature in a way?
    like i would perceive you as a girl, not a woman, I don't know if im making sense xd
    also, it does look stylish, but i wouldn't consider it to be YOUR style if i happened to see you: I've seen other people wear that at school or in the street. A lot of people of the manga/anime/kawaii community already adopted that style, so i mean it would be stylish but not unique...
    also also i have nothing against weaboos or otakus or people enjoying anime, but i have to tell you that if you wear this you might get associated with them by other people
    i like pastel colors tho!

• Are you sure that's not unique? I've never seen anyone here wear this style... I want to be different... it's like a mix of Asian and snowboard style, I've never seen it! It just really appeals to me you know?