What do you think of this fashion style from Korea?

I want to develop my own unique style, one I wear every day and people know it's my thing. I'm thinking of changing my wardrobe so it's all like this Korean style, what do you think? My aunt works at the store so I can get a fantastic discount.

What do you think of this fashion style from Korea?What do you think of this fashion style from Korea?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• its cute and all, but in my opinion, it makes people who wear it seem young, innocent or immature in a way?
    like i would perceive you as a girl, not a woman, I don't know if im making sense xd
    also, it does look stylish, but i wouldn't consider it to be YOUR style if i happened to see you: I've seen other people wear that at school or in the street. A lot of people of the manga/anime/kawaii community already adopted that style, so i mean it would be stylish but not unique...
    also also i have nothing against weaboos or otakus or people enjoying anime, but i have to tell you that if you wear this you might get associated with them by other people
    i like pastel colors tho!

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you sure that's not unique? I've never seen anyone here wear this style... I want to be different... it's like a mix of Asian and snowboard style, I've never seen it! It just really appeals to me you know?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't get it why someone would wear skiing attire in everyday situations. When it comes to how the outfit look like I think it looks very young and something a person between the age of 7 - 13 would wear. Pastel colors gives a very young playful look instead of a mature serious one. Same applies to the shape. I would say you would look way younger in that outfit. I'm not into pastel colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • very ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂😂looks dope

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks weird as hell, but somehow charmingly cute (probably because the girl in the pictures is really cute).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Like skiing equipment?
    Weird... Not a huge fan, but 14-year old me would've probably loved it. =)

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah It's inspired by snowboarding and Korean fashion but it's also used as street clothes... well I'm 18... is that too old for this look?

• You do what you feel is best for you...
      If you live in Korea I'm sure people won't look at you funny.

• Personally, I dont see the point of wearing snowboarding attire in everyday situations. But pastel colors are pretty common and when done well, looks okay so i mean... you do you but i wouldn't do it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it is technically snowboarding attire, but it's also a mix of Korean fashion too so I think I can wear it to school and just normal street clothes. Do you think I can pull it off?

• Snowboarding gear is typically very heavy and takes up space. And the pants are normally made of waterproof material that makes very loud sounds. So tbh, i wouldn't really suggest snowboarding attire at school because a) it can be very cumbersome (big jackets take up a lot of space), b) you're going to be very hot. Snowboarding attire is usually for cold climates so unless your school is freezing, you're gonna overheat or something and c) wearing snowboarding attire to school is kind of different than wearing business casual clothes outside of work. It's like if i tried to go to class in a cocktail dress. The nature of the outfit is a bit too far removed for the environment.
      You can prob get away with just a coat but I wouldn't mess with the pants and shoes. But that's just me. You do whatever makes you happy.

• Love it. Having a certain look is always fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it honestly but you do you boo

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes