Natural glow or natural 'dry' skin?

Do you prefer a girl with or without a natural glow (it's not by make up, pure nature)?
Choose the girl based on the skin related options and not because of their facial features =μ= thanks.
Why or why not? [arguments please]
  • Natural glow or natural 'dry' skin??Glow✨
    Vote A
  • Natural glow or natural 'dry' skin??No glow ❌
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I choose no glow only because the picture of the no glow looks better. But, I think having a glow indicates biologically that a person is healthy.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like glow. It looks more healthy and fresh. That's why even while wearing makeup girls are using highlighters.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same I'm happy with my skin type, though I've read that people think of it as a turn off because it looks greasy etc as well. Got me curious 😂 because I think it's beautiful

• It is beautiful!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• No Glow

0|0
    0|0
  • Glow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural

0|0
    0|0
  • i want dry.. love making it wet by myself

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one is what i want in a woman.
    Glow can fuck off.

1|0
    2|0
    • Why can glow fuck off? Is it unattractive? I try to understand because biologically seen a glow indicates good health and a dry sky is more vulnerable for break outs 😆

• Show All
    • What do you know about me. I might be an undercover professional yeah 🌚.
      No I only heard this one; 'The more knowledge someone gains, the more aware he is of the ignorance surrounding him'.
      Anyway good day gotta study buddy

• Kiss me before you go.

What Girls Said 21

• I like glow, but the tricky thing about putting pics on a Q like this is that you'll rarely find pics of people without makeup online...
    (These have makeup on...)

0|0
    0|0
  • My cheeks always have a natural glow even when I'm not wearing makeup so I chose glow ✨

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a very dry skin but i use 3 or 4 types of face care products since 18years old, yeah i prefer glowing skin and to look 18years old till I'm 90maybe :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the glow look. Unfortunately my skin is very matt and dry, so highlighters for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get that glow girl 💁🏼 Someone please buy me highlighters send it to my house for Christmas lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the natural look because no one has a natural shiny face unless it's oily.

0|0
    0|0
    • My cheekbones and my nose are always glowy, doesn't matter if i wash my face or not, so it is natural. Don't really think it's too oily too. Have seen other girls with the same though not really common

• Okay... well still. The natural non glow looks better to me

• No glow, glow look like you hadn't washed your skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glow all day - makes you look alive

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • glowwwww

0|0
    0|0
  • Glow