Girls, What do your opinions on her makeup/hair style?

I wanna get my hair dyed and start doing my makeup more neatly and this girl is one of my inspirations. What do you think? Girls, What do your opinions on her makeup/hair style?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't expect anyone to take you seriously, if you copy that girls look.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I love goth looks if I didn't have a strict code of conduct at work I'd rock this. Just find I look you love and do it. It takes massive balls to go and stand out like this and you'll get a lot of negativity for it. But do it or you'll regret not having more fun with your look when you could

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye makeup is cool hair is pretty awesome its a nice shade of green tho her eyebrows kill it all. Go for something softer lookin less pointy and not so silky black, something a little messy and more natural looking (eyeshadow is great for that tho doesn't last).

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes are cool and the hair color is ok, but everything else is a no. They just don't do her any justice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like eyebrows that look extremely painted on the this, I like eyebrows to look more natural, the rest of the makeup and hair is fine, but you do you girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit Goth, it's not my cup of tea but it looks fine on her and if she likes it who am I to tell her how to wear her make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up dre ronayne too. Her vibe is great. Also have the person cutting your bangs to start with longer bangs so you can keep going till they are the length you want. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • The color of the hair is nice, every thing else (from the hair style to the makeup) is so very super extra! Less is more

0|0
    0|0
  • no offence, but its really bold and emo, if she's confident in it awesome, try something different and unique for you, maybe not a copy but similar. (not meaning to be rude 😊)

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of some witch from a disney movie. I only like the eyeliner and lips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her makeup is ok, minus the brows. I don’t really like the hair

2|0
    0|0
  • It's different and unique, but not really anything I personally would do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope nope ands nope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a little too loud in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • tbh its looks horrible

1|0
    0|0
  • Ew..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew, no. You should get advice from pewdiepie girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • very unique i guess πŸ’œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I do not like that kind of makeup on her for some reason. It makes her look like a bad drawing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't really like it. Especially the eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes