Girls, Shaving my eyebrows and stencilling them on. Thoughts?

I've always wanted to do this so I can have my brows how I want whenever I want. What do you think?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it! Trim them if you have to, pluck those single, 'stray' hairs and--if you have any--the ones between your brows, but leave them as natural as possible. Especially nowadays, when big, bold brows are in style, there's no need to do such a thing. Stenciled brows lost their hype a long time ago (and they never did look good to begin with).
    The eyebrow shape you were born with is the one that fits your face best.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

• Well I dunno, I just want my brows near all the time :p maybe stencilled is the wrong word but I kinda want the look where they're squared off at the end

• I see. Well, it's up to you... Having to draw your eyebrows on from scratch is a lot of work lol, but if you feel it's worth it, go for it.

• I suppose it would be but it's part of the look I've planned