Girls, Shaving my eyebrows and stencilling them on. Thoughts?

I've always wanted to do this so I can have my brows how I want whenever I want. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it! Trim them if you have to, pluck those single, 'stray' hairs and--if you have any--the ones between your brows, but leave them as natural as possible. Especially nowadays, when big, bold brows are in style, there's no need to do such a thing. Stenciled brows lost their hype a long time ago (and they never did look good to begin with).
    The eyebrow shape you were born with is the one that fits your face best.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

• Well I dunno, I just want my brows near all the time :p maybe stencilled is the wrong word but I kinda want the look where they're squared off at the end

• Show All
    • I see. Well, it's up to you... Having to draw your eyebrows on from scratch is a lot of work lol, but if you feel it's worth it, go for it.

• I suppose it would be but it's part of the look I've planned

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I thought this way was thee weirdest way, a lady I knew did hers like that. It just defeats the purpose of having them in the first place to me like you already have a guide, plus they won't look super fake. I'd just go off of what I have to enhance them

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't mind doing your makeup every time you see someone or go out, sure, but I wouldn't do it. What's wrong with the brows you have?

0|0
    0|0

• I guess I don't mind though. I mean the brows I have just don't feel right and I do have a weird kind of fashion sense. For special occasions id want to do stuff like put jewels in place of my eyebrows and stuff like that :p

• Ohh that sounds fun :) I guess it's your choice. As long as you don't regret it afterwards. And I mean they always grow back.

• Yeah haha :) I mean I'm gradually trying to be more creative with my fashion like I've always wanted to haha

• horrible idea.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes