Is 130 lbs healthy for a 5'2 woman?

• Yes
  • No

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Most may go by the national standard and say yes but i say more cushion for the pushin... Slap the thigh and ride the wave in.. 2 by 4s aren't any fun trying to ride on but use it and attach it to others to form a boat or something a little larger gives it purpose... I bet your ass looks great!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It definitely can be, but also depends! For example if you live a healthy life style and are active, most of that weight can definitely be muscle, nothing wrong with that. Everyone comes in all shapes and sizes :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE