What is your initial impression of her looks? Is she dressing right?

So she is the daughter of one of the most talented actors in India, however, with such a burden she has been into glam style instead of performance. What do you think about her dressing and her.. well overly non fixed assets?What is your initial impression of her looks? Is she dressing right?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she's dancing and it's for a movie probably... she's fine.. people need to get over this shit..

0|0
    0|0
    • Rightly said. The worst thing about my people. U tell them u like her. They often see u as a fickle minded pervert jusy bcoz the actress u like did something like this. .

• Show All
    • Indian actresses? I don't think they're very conservative when it comes to dressing and can be compared to western female celebrities

• Oh.. I believe no one is as fully gutsy as the western actresses. I haven't seen actresses going around doing Topless or nude scenes yet.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• The outfit is obviously meant for dancing, not for walking around, so you can't really judge the outfit...
    She looks amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like her hair colour but apart from that she looks really good I like her dress style but the skirt should be blue also lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks really good, she also looks like she’s having a blast dancing.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's beautiful, but I can imagine how comservative Indians would think it's inappropriate.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is beautiful, isn't she? I know They filed a case with her stating that she is spoiling the younger generation with this.

• she's wearing it for performance. it's totally acceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • To revealing for my taste :)

0|1
    0|0
  • looks perfect to me

0|1
    0|0
  • she's wearing a belly dancing costume... so what?

0|0
    0|0
    • I assume you aren't Indian judging by ur response to the photos. XD

• Show All
    • umm... walking around with exposed genitals ("penis in the open") is not appropriate anywhere - other than a clothing optional beach or nudist resort, etc.

• Lol.. I am talking about the beach and my very own house.. Its a funny world. For once I was actually happy I had a smaller one.. Or I would have been behind bars on a couple of times.

Still unfair that women can show off their cleavage and men can't do it with their tookl.

• I guess she is ok

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's happy, then I'm happy for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She s hot

0|0
    0|0
    • I know right. Some people just don't understand that and often criticse her for her bold dressing. She is a trend settee. But she cld have used a better cup size I guess.

• Show All
    • Thought you were en expert on these things xD

• πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• holy cow she's perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh she is dancing. I believe, that's appropriate for dancing? I am not sure

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• She is south Indian actress. Her name is sruthi Hasan... the above dress she were in a song is nothing wrong in that , it part of Profession... In grammar field it is quite common... You Haven't seen your country actress didn't were bikini?

1|2
    0|0
    • Am South Indian too.
      I love her like anything.. People just criticize her for the sake. Jusy wanted to. Kmow the real opinion

• Show All
    • Damn. Wish I Could Meet her jusy once in my life time.. She is truly a Greek goddess don't u think.

• Greek goddess? What you mean?

• In public its a no. For dancing its okay. Its like a high school girl. Not elegant like a woman with black or red or white. Very little girlish. Not. Classy

0|1
    0|0
  • If she likes to dress like that, then she's dressing right. Would you ask the same question about a man wearing shorts and going topless?

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems pretty typical. I've seen Indian music videos where there were a bunch of women dressed like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You choose the one movie where she is very revealing. To be fair, put pics from her other movies.

0|0
    0|0
    • Personally she is my goddess. But just that I fail to defend her in this context. Jusy wanted to know if. All. People think of her that way.

• Personally I cudnt care less about her ( I feel she can't act well enuf). He sister on the other hand acts better ( even though she is choosy in which film she acts). This movie pics was just in bad taste ( I don't even know why she choose this role). But she is not even 10% of her dad in acting.

• It was the hero I assume.. Quite a big movie for a relatively new Comer.

• My username is DesiBeautyLover so what do YOU think?

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't look ugly but her dressing is not attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • She knows how to live life

0|0
    0|0
  • She's sexy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes