What is your initial impression of her looks? Is she dressing right?

So she is the daughter of one of the most talented actors in India, however, with such a burden she has been into glam style instead of performance. What do you think about her dressing and her.. well overly non fixed assets?What is your initial impression of her looks? Is she dressing right?

1510

Most Helpful Girl

• she's dancing and it's for a movie probably... she's fine.. people need to get over this shit..

• Rightly said. The worst thing about my people. U tell them u like her. They often see u as a fickle minded pervert jusy bcoz the actress u like did something like this. .

• Indian actresses? I don't think they're very conservative when it comes to dressing and can be compared to western female celebrities

• Oh.. I believe no one is as fully gutsy as the western actresses. I haven't seen actresses going around doing Topless or nude scenes yet.

Most Helpful Guy