Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?

And please don't say that "I don't care about nightwear, I just want to see her naked" lol

by the way I feel like option B is going to get the most no. of votes lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't even know why I kept the other options πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Sleep Shirt/Night Shirt
  • Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Night Dress
  • Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Pyjama Set
    Vote C
  • Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Shorts Set
    Vote D
  • Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Capri Set
    Vote E
Please give reasons too for your choice!

325

Most Helpful Guy

• Option 1. Night shirt is the most adorable and the cutest. It also just feels like she feels at home and comfortable, which is one of the best compliments a guy can receive. That a girl is comfortable being around like that is also just super attractive, I don't know why.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl