Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?

And please don't say that "I don't care about nightwear, I just want to see her naked" lol

by the way I feel like option B is going to get the most no. of votes lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't even know why I kept the other options πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Sleep Shirt/Night Shirt
    Vote A
  • Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Night Dress
    Vote B
  • Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Pyjama Set
    Vote C
  • Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Shorts Set
    Vote D
  • Guys, what type of nightwear would you like to see on your girl?Capri Set
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please give reasons too for your choice!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Option 1. Night shirt is the most adorable and the cutest. It also just feels like she feels at home and comfortable, which is one of the best compliments a guy can receive. That a girl is comfortable being around like that is also just super attractive, I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I like the sleep shirt/ Night shirt or girl in one of my long t-shirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any of the above lol. Although... it would be the best with s onesie! Those are cute! Just imagine being with a guy with a onsie too-cuddling each other with soft an comfy outfits! :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Shorts set!! Night dress is sophisticated and hawt.. But still prefer it for special occasions.. Shorts set are cool, comfy and cute for a usual cuddly night

1|1
    0|0
  • Well since nothing isn't an option then I guess whatever is the easiest to remove. I usually sleep naked. I dont think it's proper to sleep with most things on. Too much rubbing or elastics and what not.

0|0
    0|0
  • T- shirt looks more comfortable and sexy and easy access if the mood arises.

1|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• lots of guys seem to love the baggy t-shirt thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first one is the best

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes