What kind of makeup do you like on a girl?

Would you be more drawn to a girl with a full face of makeup or quite natural makeup or non at all?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In a perfect world, I prefer for the girl to keep the makeup fairly modest, let's say just a bit of concealer or whatever it's called, but I do like some good looking eyes, so something that makes them appear big, full. In some cases it's usually the deep black mascara, but I really don't know how to even express myself when talking about makeup so I'll stop.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Personally I think too much make up looks odd. Some mascara can do a great job to make a girl's eyes pop. I prefer the more natural look, but if she likes some makeup, then I'm completely fine with that 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Super natural make-up is best. Just fix what makes you self-conscious like your pimples or something and leave what you can untouched. Use it to enhance, not create. I want a girl to look like herself, not a different person

0|0
    0|0
  • Very light and only as highlights, girls with over done makeup look insecure, girls with less makeup look more mature and aren't so focused on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Less is more. A little her and there, but not a full face all the time. I do like seeing some women with the glow on IG and Twitter, but just don't make it an everyday thing

1|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely into the natural look. I am personally happy with either no makeup or unnoticeable makeup - although, what's most important is that she is comfortable. I find it quite sad that a person would feel the need to have two different faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly dont really mind if she wears makeup or not. Unless its like a second layer of skin (if that makes sense)

1|0
    0|0
  • The best makeup is the one I can't tell she has any on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer none at all. A full face of makeup is never attractive. A little mascara is fine though, but even then I prefer completely bare

0|0
    1|0
  • The best makeup is the one that no one can see is there.
    Except for lips, they should pop in some way

0|0
    0|0
  • Either none or minimalistic. I really hate lipstick, it looks nice but it feels like you're kissing cheese, not to mention it gets everywhere.

0|0
    1|0
  • Red or a dark pink lipsticks are good but really as long as there isn't a tone of makeup on her I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I like it when girls chill on it a bit with makeup, meaning just stay in between with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would compare n rather go with the natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • quite natural or not at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls almost always look better with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either no or little is the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Minimalistic use of make-up

0|0
    0|0
  • baby pink lipstick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Subtle and not over the top.