i hate hate hate how my eyebrows look?

GIRLS HELP PLEASE asdfhjfldl.
Ok so I had trichotillomania before and used to pluck out my eyebrows with my nails, There were times I had no eyebrows at all and other where they were a lot thicker (I'll put a pic of the thick one) ... I can't exactly tell how I got to where my eyebrows are rn but they grew curly and shit and I don't know if i should just let them grow full on without plucking the lower part (that's how I controlled my impulses and urges ) what do I do? i really hate them so much (: [the ones that all look the same are from now and all the different ones are from back then]I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?

62

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy minoxidil at your local pharmacy and it will regrow your eyebrows. You're welcome.

• Yea, I see you liked my opinion. What can I say other than reaffirm that you're welcome.

• Oh I thought that was like a cream or gel πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

• Get the foam, and it basically is. It is super easy to apply. The liquid is tricky, because it can drip down into your eyes, so I wouldn't recommend it. Also, you can direct any questions you have to me before you purchase if you'd like. I have a lot of experience/knowledge of the product.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a good base, you can comb through aloe gel before bed to help them grow which will give you more shaping options.
    But if you also want a make up option draw them on first with eyebrow pencil leaving the first 3rd of your brow blank so you can blend it through with a spooly brush and go over the tails with brow pomade to make them look more natural.
    Shape wise I use the old tip of lining up the front of my brow with the inner corner of my eye. Then my arch is lined up with my iris with a make up brush resting on my nostril and the edge is lined up the same way as the arch but through the outer corner of my eye hope this helped

• Thank you so much! I'll try to let them grow to then shape them (: what do I do with the ones that are kind of curled? I get stressed cause they get out of line and I pluck em out πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

• Clear brow gel the coloured stuff makes them look a mess apply it after the pomade