i hate hate hate how my eyebrows look?

GIRLS HELP PLEASE asdfhjfldl.
Ok so I had trichotillomania before and used to pluck out my eyebrows with my nails, There were times I had no eyebrows at all and other where they were a lot thicker (I'll put a pic of the thick one) ... I can't exactly tell how I got to where my eyebrows are rn but they grew curly and shit and I don't know if i should just let them grow full on without plucking the lower part (that's how I controlled my impulses and urges ) what do I do? i really hate them so much (: [the ones that all look the same are from now and all the different ones are from back then]I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY EYEBROWS LOOK?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy minoxidil at your local pharmacy and it will regrow your eyebrows. You're welcome.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I see you liked my opinion. What can I say other than reaffirm that you're welcome.

• Show All
    • Oh I thought that was like a cream or gel πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

• Get the foam, and it basically is. It is super easy to apply. The liquid is tricky, because it can drip down into your eyes, so I wouldn't recommend it. Also, you can direct any questions you have to me before you purchase if you'd like. I have a lot of experience/knowledge of the product.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a good base, you can comb through aloe gel before bed to help them grow which will give you more shaping options.
    But if you also want a make up option draw them on first with eyebrow pencil leaving the first 3rd of your brow blank so you can blend it through with a spooly brush and go over the tails with brow pomade to make them look more natural.
    Shape wise I use the old tip of lining up the front of my brow with the inner corner of my eye. Then my arch is lined up with my iris with a make up brush resting on my nostril and the edge is lined up the same way as the arch but through the outer corner of my eye hope this helped

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much! I'll try to let them grow to then shape them (: what do I do with the ones that are kind of curled? I get stressed cause they get out of line and I pluck em out πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

• Clear brow gel the coloured stuff makes them look a mess apply it after the pomade

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Truth... I see nothing wrong

1|0
    0|0
    • They grew but they don't have a shape... I have to put gel stuff so it stays in place because some hairs grow curly and I hate it.. but thanks I think haha

What Girls Said 5

• Let them grow out completely no plucking, and then after a whiledraw in the idea shape you want and pljck out every hair that is out of the line you made. If they start curling from the length brush them upwards and trim down the hairsthat are cirling up, then brush them down and repeat the same thing. I promise they will look stunning and control your urges to pull them out. Eyebrows are the main part of the face to me along with eyes

1|0
    0|0
    • I'll let them grow even if t looks messy ☺️ Thanks!

• they aren't that bad, i've seen girls with way worse. they're actually quiet nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you (: I know it's not the end of the world but I had to ask haha πŸ˜‚ Thank you

• Let them grow, get a serum, take your vitamins. When they grow, get them professionally done unless you have a steady hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they look just fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to hairdresser n change them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes