Why do some girls cake the makeup on?

Does anyone else think it looks bad like orange aye. I'm all for a bit of makeup, but shieeet. I'd prefer the all natural look aye, bit of mascara and what not but yeah.

• Totes agree
    Vote A
  • Don't agree
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree... there's nothing attractive about a cakey face

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• i hate when a girls face looks like a bakery, then I'm not messing with them. keep it to a minimum

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Some people are self-conscious.

High-school me definitely caked the makeup on a little too thick sometimes but it was because I didn't know a better application technique and was desperate to hide my bad teenage skin (though I know now it probably just exacerbated it.)

Just leave people be. If they like how it looks or it makes them feel better about themselves, well, it's their face.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't do it for your musty ass chad we do it because we want to

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably because they really don't care what other people think of them and think they look good that way. There are also some that like to experiment with makeup since it can be seen as art.

0|0
    0|0
  • they overcompensate with makeup for what they lack in intelligence

0|1
    2|0
  • My eyes are going to be shimmering gold with a wing so dark theyre gonna fly away.

2|0
    0|0
  • Agree

0|1
    0|0
  • They prefer it that way. That's all. They can do whatever they want!

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think natural beauty is the best yes, but sometimes women just like makeup. It's really just up to them, we shouldn't judge them for it though.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of women cake make up on with the hope that it will cover her imperfections. They figure that more make up with cover more imperfection.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes