Make up or no makeup? What do guys really prefer?

• Make up
    Vote A
  • No make up
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From my point of view Inner Beauty is more important than Outer Beauty. Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you. You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside. Make up or no make up is her choice. Little Mascara never hurts. 😊

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Light makeup.
    No guy loves my acne scars or finds it to be "natural beauty" hahah

3|4
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• No make up - that's what you really look like. If a guy can't truly appreciate the way that you look like without makeup, then he isn't the one for you. Whilst I'm totally fine with women wearing makeup, it does make me feel sad that they need to cover up what they were born with. Especially if they're covering up acne, then putting products onto said acne which is likely to make it even worse.

1|1
    0|0
  • Listen to me, all of the guys here are going to say "no makeup," but the truth is you are going to look worse with no makeup, lol! They are just saying that to not sound shallow or to be contrarians. We like you when you look your best.

2|1
    0|1
  • I want to see what you look like naturally, if you want to waste it for you or for when we go out that's fine but I don't want you to have to wear any to feel pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it should be girl's choice whether she wants to wear makeup or not. What makes her feel comfortable and confident!!!

3|0
    0|0
    • Agree! 😊

• Show All
    • That's sweet :) I'm using make up mostly because I do look kinda pale and tired without it, Not because I'd feel ugly 😊

• Trying to looking beautiful, is not a crime so do whatever makes you comfortable and confident :)

• No make up is the best, but whatever the girl likes she should do, a guy that truly likes you won't care about makeup.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind natural beauty but I like make up more, mainly because women put a lot of effort into it and it is an art. I appreciate it, so I'm not going to tell a woman "don't wear makeup".

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I don't mind as long as there is not too much... plus I really love some eye stuff... not sure what, maybe mascara on a girl, and I love lipstick too

0|0
    0|0
  • Some make up when going out for something really nice, or being slutty for us in bed, but in general, no makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, or very little if she feels she really needs something

0|1
    0|0
  • What ever suits the person
    No makeup is definitely better than bad makup

1|1
    0|0
  • You're pretty, so both work. One issue I have is too much make up. No guy likes eyebrow make up or thick, in your face eye make up. If we were, we'd be at the theatre seeing "Cats" regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the fact that majority of voters for 'makeup' are actually female 😁😁😁

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously, if someone can look great naturally, theyre better, but a bit of makeup isn't a problem in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear makeup, but not so much of it that we can tell you're wearing makeup.

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer no makeup because I'd rather be attracted to her natural face instead of it being artificially over-enhanced.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of make up. Make an effort without trying to hide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no make

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Guys are usually saying no make up, but if they see us without they are concerned if we are sick or haven't slept well 😂

2|2
    0|0
  • I chose No Makeup, and in some respects; it's true. I have absolutely no grudge against people who do wear makeup, however, I think that it is waste of your natural beauty. Wearing makeup is hiding your flaws, so you're perfect, and that's what society wants. Embracing your flaws is healthy, as long as you understand self love and self respect. Wearing makeup can make someone feel happy and that's understandable. But if a guy can't appreciate nor accept the way you look without makeup, then ask yourself; is he really the one for me? A guy should always, always respect women no matter what. However, it should be a women's choice if they do or do not wear makeup. Stick what guys prefer, end of the day, it's your life and someone will love you for who you are, makeup or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • they prefer naturally beautiful look

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes