Ladies do you like men with long hair?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't, but I know a friend of mine loved it. depends what you mean by long too, here I'm talking about shoulder hair, not surfer length if you get what I mean.

Let me know if you need clarification!

• I should have specified length. I would be talking about shoulder length here.

• yeah not my thing but again I know my friend likes it. So i guess just do what you like and there will be a girl who likes you for it :)

• I like that idea. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have long hair, a tad bit longer than shoulder length, and have had long hair since I was 16 (I'm 38 now). Some girls love it, some girls don't.

Every once in a rare while, after I have treated it for several days with argon oil and coconut oil and it is especially shiny, soft, and curly, a girl will come up to me when I'm out in public and ask to touch my hair. I never put hairspray or gel in my hair, or anything else to style other than a little sculpting paste (which you can't even tell is there), and I always try to keep it healthy, and it shows.

I usually attract the kind of girlfriends that keep wanting to run their fingers through my hair whenever we're together, especially during foreplay.

Basically, when it comes to men there is good long hair and bad long hair. If you don't take care of your hair and it looks like a rat's nest and is dry and filled with split ends, girls will obviously not like it. If you treat it right, use argon oil, coconut oil and macadamia seed oil, always use conditioner, use a blowdryer (but never use the hot air function), comb it, brush it, and keep it healthy, more girls will like it than dislike it, and it will help increase your chances of getting a girlfriend. It also always helps if you combine your long hair with facial hair, and some sort of leather jacket (I personally prefer pea coats, cafe racer jackets, and trench coats). And this is a no-brainer, but it helps if you're handsome - but that being said, if you're even slightly above average, long hair will make you look more handsome as long as it's paired with facial hair and nice looking clothes. My personal look is kind of rocker/punk/metal; band shirts, stone washed jeans, wallet chain, boots, leather jacket and a studded belt, and that works for me, but it is possible to go business casual with long hair. Or wear a suit without a tie, and leave the top buttons open, you'll look like a badass if you combine that with long hair.