Do guys mind stretch marks?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Cellulite and stretch marks make a girl human-like. I mean don't get me wrong. If it's excessive, then it will be a turn off but stretch marks is pretty normal with women and a little cellulite isn't as normal but, it's fine as long as it's not excessive. Bodyfat? Well, women tend to carry bodyfat A LOT better than men. Estrogen vs testosterone dominant fat patterns etc. I don't want me a fat and out of shape chick, but some extra bodyfat is fine. When men get fat, they sort of lose that masculine touch and appearance. Extra bodyfat = softer body.. Softer body = not masculine and therefore feminine. Women having a soft body is normal and feminine so there's not that dramatic of a difference in how it feels and how it aesthetically looks.

The whole thing with stretch marks and cellulite making a girl "human". I mean, humans, in general, are attracted to flaws. The psychology that surrounds that is because flaws are relatable. It's hard to be attracted to something that differentiates so much further than what you're used to seeing and feeling. This is why a lot of people aren't attracted to those flawless Instagram models. It's not relatable. It's not what they see on a daily basis. It's like another species so to speak.

There was a study done in which they mixed over 1000 different extremely attractive faces and correlated the facial ratios and dimensions to essentially create the perfect face. They then took a giant poll. A sample study of varying demographics to be specific. That perfect face that they had created for male and female was rated merely average according to that study.

__

Wrote that a while ago but I think it addresses your quesiton.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just glad they get to see enough skin to see them