What do you think?

What do you think?Are we regressing back in men's fashions?

1433

Most Helpful Guy

• Americans just gotta get with the times. That kind of thing is now standard in European cities. Same thing is heading to America in the next 50 years!

• So sissifying men started in Europe? Seems like you guys use to love wearing heels and hose and wigs before. There may be a few to wear these things but I see it never catching on here.

• Sounds like the comment above needs to read a bit more about human history in fashion.

• You getting Europe mixed up with your favourite cartoon pal?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's interesting at least, I sort of like the first one. I say wear what makes you feel good.
    But these are interesting ideas. I like that they're different.