What do you think?

What do you think?Are we regressing back in men's fashions?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Americans just gotta get with the times. That kind of thing is now standard in European cities. Same thing is heading to America in the next 50 years!

0|1
    2|0
    • So sissifying men started in Europe? Seems like you guys use to love wearing heels and hose and wigs before. There may be a few to wear these things but I see it never catching on here.

• Sounds like the comment above needs to read a bit more about human history in fashion.

• You getting Europe mixed up with your favourite cartoon pal?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's interesting at least, I sort of like the first one. I say wear what makes you feel good.
    But these are interesting ideas. I like that they're different.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• No. Fashion is always whacky and different. I try not to judge too much but I personally find that to be excessive. The formal pants and button up shirt is my style and not much will change that. If people want to try new things, I say go for it but count me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm horrified at how the image of masculinity is being degraded to something like this.

i.pinimg.com/.../...-tailored-suits-funny-pick.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Only people who don't need to work wear dresses. Or at least work with some activities.

Men used to wear robes. They got their little hinny handed to them by pants wearing barbarians. Pants work a lot better for riding and raiding.

The only draw back is that the pants can make your balls stick together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the look of it and it looks weird. I wouldn't wear one. I both doubt men would wear it and that women would find this attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • These are certainly not the most gracious designs out there. But they can look really well. It all boils down to historic fashion, I dont think US will accept that kind of fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally obnoxious and sickening to the letter.

If anyone dressed like that and walked the streets were I live they would be shot on the spot!!!

0|1
    1|0
    • Frankly, the fact anyone would get shot from how they are dressed talks pretty bad about wherever you live.

• Show All
    • You are a great example of everything that is wrong with today's society.

• I think I'd be too busy laughing to aim straight lol

• You won't catch me wearing that, I'll wear my led Zeppelin t-shurtbuntil it's last thread before wearing that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i believe they are trying to take us back in time with some of the men's fashions their coming out with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope i die before seeing one of these in real life!!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's an open invitation for an insect to find it's way up.😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Gay, but the one without the pants tho, aaaaaahhhh would rock it cuz I'm nasty like that around chicks but all of it looks gay

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's just fashion designers trying to get attention by being edgy.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is just the next step after suits. Suits take too long to wear, they restrict your movement, they don't protect you from cold weather, they don't don't protect you from hot weather, they don't protect you from physical damage, they do not help you hide (on the contrary), they require constant maintenance, they are impractical in every way, they look ridiculous, and last but not least that necktie makes you look like a chained and domesticated dog. That skirt makes little difference in the regression.

0|0
    1|1
  • What the fuck am I looking at?

3|2
    0|0
  • But why

2|1
    0|0
  • I'll stick to pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Not elegant, I shall say

0|0
    0|0
  • No, thanks

1|0
    0|0
  • Bloddy gay

0|1
    0|1
    • They're bent as fishing hooks lol so's the guy who downvoted yoj

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• the shoes..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are dressed like this... Don't even try to talk to me. Go dress like a man and then MAYBE. But still probably not since I know you were dressed like this before.

0|0
    0|0
  • What in the fuckery, LOL. That is fucking it, I want off earth right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I'm good on this, pants and sneakers/shoes are just fine

0|0
    0|0
  • What the heck is that?

2|1
    0|0
  • Whyyy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking sexy has hell where can I get this?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh gosh just no

0|0
    0|0
  • why though? come on now...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewww