Need help? Not sure what I should wear?

I’m going to hangout with a friend at the arcade or the bowling alley (not sure which) this weekend. I’m not sure what I should wear. We do flirt and tease each other often, but we’ve talked about it and decided to just stay friends cuz nether one of us is looking for something serious. I’m contemplating on wither or not to wear something cute, like a dress, that shows off my curves and ass (I’ve been told I have a nice ass 🙄) to tease him or to just wear something casual, like jeans and T-shirt. What do you think? Should I play it safe? Would a dress be appropriate to wear to an arcade or bowling alley?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go jeans because you can make a cute outfit with jeans and it's functional but a dress isn't really the best wear for the places you are going and it's not to functional.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the chemistry is there and if he is at least a bit daring, it won't be a friendly date, I can guarantee that.
    You could try wearing a nice dress, but skinny jeans work as well