Tan or fair skin?

So being an Asian girl and living with Asian beauty standard is very hard. Plus I am tan skinned. Most of my friends are fair and pale white like Kpop idols and actress but i m bit dark like tanned. Im so concerned about my skin and looks almost all beauty s i look up to are fair and pretty. I like that I am tanned but sometimes I want to bleach my skin just in the name of beauty. I feel bad for myself.
How do you all feel about Tanned Asian?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From my point of view Inner Beauty is more important than Outer Beauty. Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you. You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Western countries love tan skin but I can understan why you feel the pressure because of your looks. But have you seen how many Kpop idols habe tan skin too? It's pretty, unbleached, almost golden... sometimes it's a blessing to be an odd one out. You probably look more exotic because of it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• music and movies and most forms of entertainment are bad examples of whats pretty. Being tan skinned and Asian is fine. Don't worry about other people, be proud of yourself and happy you don't look like other people. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nono don't do that lol
    Just use vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acid with lotions to slightly show a better complexion, more fair usually
    But it's safe

0|0
    1|0
  • Pictures please. Lots of Filipina women are charming, and they tend to be darker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fair enough at least, are all Asians collecting fat only on the belly area or why no big asses anywhere? :D

0|0
    1|0
  • Fair skin is healthier and is becoming more and more common so I choose that

0|0
    1|0
  • Asian are the best I know I've been looking for a princess like you my whole life

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you shouldn't care much about these things because being attractive isn't all about looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. some look good with fair skin and some look good with tanned skin..

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyway, Every Asian girl is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ don't worry about your Tan skin !

0|0
    0|0
  • Being urself is the beauty itself. am saudi but looks Asian and tanned cuz of the heat here hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with a little Tan ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • Westerners love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    1|0
  • I love both tan and fair skinned

0|0
    0|0
  • Love then

0|0
    0|0
  • either works

0|0
    0|0
  • Good

0|0
    0|0
  • tanned thin + fair chubby
    is my favourite combination

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural tan is nice

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Both are cool. As far as Asian beauty standards Iโ€™ll give you some comfort here: a good of my friend who is also Korean is very very tan and Asian (and non Asian) guys loved her because sheโ€™s sweet and gorgeous. If you got other things going for you, skin color wonโ€™t matter too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should do what makes you happy, but to be honest I would prefer to have tanned skin.

I have a really pale skin, and I went to Turkey for 2 weeks, my skin is still pale, when I spent the most time in the sun. Even my friends called out my skin and I look like a ghost.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes