Tan or fair skin?

So being an Asian girl and living with Asian beauty standard is very hard. Plus I am tan skinned. Most of my friends are fair and pale white like Kpop idols and actress but i m bit dark like tanned. Im so concerned about my skin and looks almost all beauty s i look up to are fair and pretty. I like that I am tanned but sometimes I want to bleach my skin just in the name of beauty. I feel bad for myself.
How do you all feel about Tanned Asian?

420

Most Helpful Guy

• From my point of view Inner Beauty is more important than Outer Beauty. Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you. You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside.

Most Helpful Girl

• Western countries love tan skin but I can understan why you feel the pressure because of your looks. But have you seen how many Kpop idols habe tan skin too? It's pretty, unbleached, almost golden... sometimes it's a blessing to be an odd one out. You probably look more exotic because of it.