Why does my hair damage so easily?

I have super thick, frizzy hair and I do dye it different colours about every 3-5 months (and when I go I get a bunch of treatment so it doesn’t damage) but I use professional shampoo and conditioner and a shit ton of professional products meant for my hair and it still seems to end up damaged. I probably use heat about once or twice a month and trim my hair on occasion so I just can’t come to a conclusion on what the issue may be. Does anyone know what may be causing my hair to feel like hay still?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You are dying it fairly often. Are you bleaching it when you dye it? Bleaching and the amount of time and bleaches for can do major damage. I once dated a girl with dark brown hair she tried to make it gray. She only bleached it twice but it would literally just fall apart. So the darkness of your hair what they say how long it has to be smothered and chemical to get your results. You can only do so much with products.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In case you haven't noticed, everyone's hair is different. Just because your friend dyes/bleaches and uses tons of heat and her hair still looks fine.. doesn't mean that your will react the same way. We all have different hair types and harbor different genetics. Take better care of your hair between dyes, or stop dying it so much. Your natural hair color is good enough.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE