Korean Style Makeup on Arabians?

I was on the internet and i've been wondering how korean makeup looks on arabians, but i couldn't find any picture. I have only seen arabian makeup on koreans but not the other way. Anyone here knows how it looks like? If possible, can you send a picture too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is something I would like to see. Sharp Arabian features and Korean cuteness together

1|0
    0|0
    • that's like putting red and blue together! However, the final result would be purple... That is quite interesting

• Show All
    • Depends on a person's features lol, i am half Asian half arabian, but my face features are arabian. but there are some people who look more Asian than arabian lol. sadly, the korean makeup doesn't work on me because it looks as if i didn't put anything, or maybe i just didn't know how to do it 😂. never tried a mix though

• Interesting. Oh you actually are Asian Arabian. I wish I could see a picture

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if you like it go for it and see how it works for you. It can't hurt to try right?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Korean for sure, at least, from what I've seen. The eyes 😍

1|0
    0|0
    • I find it cute too XD. the korean style makeup bring more of "cuteness", especially the eyes, they make it look like cute puppy eyes. the arabian style though, on the other hand, make it look very sharp and sexy.

• Yeah, but my definition of sexy is closer to cute, haha 😁

• I dont like Gulf style (makup) cuz they over do in (base) i am looking forward for Koran style

1|0
    0|0
    • It's true that they overdo it yes. I was curious of an arabian doing korean style makeup, i wonder what the outcome would be.

• U need to test it find an Asian face and try (aske her b4) hehe if thing's gose wrong

• well the thing is, I'm half Asian half arabian. My face structure (especially the eyes and nose) are more arabian. when i try to do the korean makeup style on myself, it looks as if i have nothing on. My face structure is too fierce. i was thinking how arabians do it, but when i searched online, i couldnt find any. i was thinking that it must be because it looks like as if they have nothing on

• Nah please

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are unique and sexy af.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Everyone has different perspectives on something. Don't let the negative comments bring you down though, take it positively and think of it as something that you can work on and fix in the future.

• No i dont listen to them at all. I dont need to change anything about me. People say whatever they want idc.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes