Korean Style Makeup on Arabians?

I was on the internet and i've been wondering how korean makeup looks on arabians, but i couldn't find any picture. I have only seen arabian makeup on koreans but not the other way. Anyone here knows how it looks like? If possible, can you send a picture too?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There is something I would like to see. Sharp Arabian features and Korean cuteness together

• that's like putting red and blue together! However, the final result would be purple... That is quite interesting

• Depends on a person's features lol, i am half Asian half arabian, but my face features are arabian. but there are some people who look more Asian than arabian lol. sadly, the korean makeup doesn't work on me because it looks as if i didn't put anything, or maybe i just didn't know how to do it 😂. never tried a mix though

• Interesting. Oh you actually are Asian Arabian. I wish I could see a picture

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if you like it go for it and see how it works for you. It can't hurt to try right?