How to be smart and attractive girl?

I'm 5'1" having 34-29-33 body measurement. How can I look smart and attractive? How should I dress myself to look smart?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe don't dress to look smart, instead actually be smart

Most Helpful Girl

• I think dressing sense can be developed. Try to grow through some south korean dress trends because I have found they dress simple yet rreally stylish and its easier to grasp their dressing sense.

To be smart and attractive, confidence is the key. Be sure of what you want to say and sound confident even when you aren't sure about something.
    People are generally attracted to people with a good body language and scent.