Red or natural hair?

Hey, I'm planning on doing a coloration soon, and I was wondering what do guys prefer the most? Natural hair color or something more wild? I'm planning on doing my hair red.
  • Natural
  • Red

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I love red hair, but it really depends on the girl. You said you have blonde chestnut hair, and sometimes that would look better, depending on the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're coloring is fair then you may be able to have your hair professionally colored. Talk to your colorist about what shade to do.
    But nothing is worse than a woman with noticeably colored red hair that she's trying to pull off as natural.
    I have natural red hair- I'm a level 7 but I colored my hair and it was horrible and I know better as I did hair for years.