Red or natural hair?

Hey, I'm planning on doing a coloration soon, and I was wondering what do guys prefer the most? Natural hair color or something more wild? I'm planning on doing my hair red.
  • Natural
    Vote A
  • Red
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love red hair, but it really depends on the girl. You said you have blonde chestnut hair, and sometimes that would look better, depending on the girl.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're coloring is fair then you may be able to have your hair professionally colored. Talk to your colorist about what shade to do.
    But nothing is worse than a woman with noticeably colored red hair that she's trying to pull off as natural.
    I have natural red hair- I'm a level 7 but I colored my hair and it was horrible and I know better as I did hair for years.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Show a pic otherwise we can't give a right answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not about if it suits me, but more about what do you usually like more /are more attracted to

• I still want to see you 😂

Natural hair for me

• depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if it suits her? It's more like, is it less likable than a natural hair color?

• i still usually prefer natural

• Natural hair color, Girls that I have met look beautiful with just their natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always red

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the shade of red and the skin tone of the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your natural hair color?

0|1
    0|0
    • It's a blonde chestnut

• If you decide to go, talk to your colorist before hand and ask her what type of red she recommends for your undertones. Red doesn't suit all people. And it's very hard to get red dye back out of hair.

• I'm not going to do a permanent! It'll last for maximum 2 months. I know that it suits me since I already did it once or twice, but I wonder what people like the most.

• Whatever makes you feel good and confident

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes