Im Considering Suing My Hair Salon For Legal Damages?

Hi Guys, I am in the film business and have had many projects booked for this coming November. I have also been lucky enough to be asked to film a ad for a up n coming major fashion campaign. I have been a platinum blonde for two years now and have a hair cut similar to Miley Cyrus when she first came out.

My hair stylist who I've only used six times now, burnt all my platinum hair off and I now have orange hair mixed with yellow... I have had to postpone all my film projects, they decided they wanted to charge me the 150 dollars for the process until I had the balls to return the next day to speak to the owner.

My colorists assistant pulled me aside and told me in whole honest truth that my colorist didn't have my product or bleach/toner so he decided to wing it and could care less.

I now am missing out on money and opportunities worth about 22,000 dollars... they have ruined my image and have made it impossible to work for the next 1-2 months. thoughts?

meaning short hair , like P! nk and miley cyrus when she was causing controversy

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I would because they didn't give you what you wanted, and didn't tell you of the situation they had.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you for the realistic response. I agree - they did not communicate therefor didn't take the proper steps

• thank you, and then to lie about not having product? shame on them

• Yup. Its better for the business to just say, "we don't have it" because then they look bad for lying