What haircolor and hairstyle do guys find sexy?

Short hair just above the shoulder or maybe long? Blonde or black? Curly, frizzy or straight? What about the one in the picture?What haircolor and hairstyle do guys find sexy??What haircolor and hairstyle do guys find sexy??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• slodive.com/.../Keira-Knightley-Hairstyles-6.jpg

I really like Keiraโ€™s shoulder length hairstyles!! Brown or blonde looks pretty good. Tho a girl has to have the face for a certain look to yeah haha :).

1|0
    0|0
    • Add me on kik if ya want to see if it might suit me my username is Angel_bubbles_1102

• While I am curious, I donโ€™t have kik! And 16? And are you not the Asian in the picture of your profile?

• No lol thats just a random pic

Most Helpful Girl

• So you'd change your hairstyle entirely if a guy is more likely to like it?

I don't think you would...

So please, do what YOU want to do with your hair... not what the internet tells you guys want to see... That's how YOU get happier about yourself!

1|0
    0|0
    • No not really I'm just checking what people think about it, tho I am trying to experiment with my hair a bit, cuz being plain brown is kinda boring. I thought about adding purple highlights

• Show All
    • Ashy during winte because my hair loses its gold pigment somehow

• Oh, yeah, I say go for the purple highlights. Will look lovely!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• It depends upon a lot of factors. But, blonde looks pretty intriguing to me. I find frizzy hair better in compare to curly and straight. The girl in this picture looks elegant. What would you say about this funky hair style?

1|0
    0|0
    • lol thats too much for me tho ithought about making a mix of purple and pink. like an ombre from my normal color

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Long, messy, curly/wavy hair. I donโ€™t really care about color too much, as long as it isnโ€™t strawberry blonde.

1|0
    0|0
    • whynot strawberry blonge lol

• Show All
    • It is really dull now when eevery other girl has it lol, thats why i thought about purple highlights

• It could be how common it is... I don't know... I never really thought about it. I tend to go for Indian girls though, so I loves me that thick, black, wavy hair.

• A woman just has to make her hair work. I will find a woman somewhat attractive if she's comfortable and maintained with her hair. I don't have a preference as to color, simply have it work.

1|2
    0|0
  • Honestly whoever makes it work. I don't have a preference, some hair colors just suit certain people more than others. The one thing I really don't like is coarse hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • We all have a different opinion just try a style tha hood looks on you if you like it then thats the one that men will like on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yo my crush got this hair in the pic but dark brown

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown all the way!
    Whatever style, just the color makes me go crazy!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Short above shoulder is really nice also those really curly hairs are sexy af

1|0
    0|0
  • CANCER PATIENT FOR THE WIN BOI I LIKE EM BALD MAKES IT EASIER TO FUCK THE EARHOLES

0|0
    0|0
  • I find unnatural hair color sexy like blue and pink

0|0
    0|0
    • I wanna go a little lighter from my natural color but then do some kind of purple ombre with different tones of the color as highlights. Thought it might lok good

• That sounds really good

• it actually depends on the girl, and on her face

1|0
    0|0
  • PULLED BACK!!! Why don't girls do this more!

1|0
    0|0
  • Long brown hair in a ponytail ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

1|0
    0|0
  • Neon blue and dark blue

1|0
    1|0
  • Long, strait, red best combo ever

2|0
    0|0
  • Longer, black, shiny, straight or wavy hairs

1|0
    0|0
  • Long dark brown or black

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh sorry and hairstyle would be open and wavy

• Redhead and brunette

1|0
    0|1
  • I like girls with brown hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Long brown curly hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair , is sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair color makes no difference to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Red, not curly.

1|0
    0|0
    • So, you must have heard of Eva Marie.

• Show All
    • @Dxk007 I don't know, not her though. They're just attractive in general.

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

What Girls Said 4

• lesbian here. anything that fits their face well ( :

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys always prefer long hair on girls.. I think it looks better too. Usually straight brunette looks best

1|0
    0|0
  • love the first one, and especially the color of the hair! Very niceee :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Blonde, red, black, it really depends on the guy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes