What haircolor and hairstyle do guys find sexy?

Short hair just above the shoulder or maybe long? Blonde or black? Curly, frizzy or straight? What about the one in the picture?What haircolor and hairstyle do guys find sexy??What haircolor and hairstyle do guys find sexy??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• slodive.com/.../Keira-Knightley-Hairstyles-6.jpg

I really like Keiraโ€™s shoulder length hairstyles!! Brown or blonde looks pretty good. Tho a girl has to have the face for a certain look to yeah haha :).

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Add me on kik if ya want to see if it might suit me my username is Angel_bubbles_1102

• While I am curious, I donโ€™t have kik! And 16? And are you not the Asian in the picture of your profile?

• No lol thats just a random pic

Most Helpful Girl

• So you'd change your hairstyle entirely if a guy is more likely to like it?

I don't think you would...

So please, do what YOU want to do with your hair... not what the internet tells you guys want to see... That's how YOU get happier about yourself!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No not really I'm just checking what people think about it, tho I am trying to experiment with my hair a bit, cuz being plain brown is kinda boring. I thought about adding purple highlights

• Show All
    • Ashy during winte because my hair loses its gold pigment somehow

• Oh, yeah, I say go for the purple highlights. Will look lovely!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 4

• lesbian here. anything that fits their face well ( :

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys always prefer long hair on girls.. I think it looks better too. Usually straight brunette looks best

1|0
    0|0
  • love the first one, and especially the color of the hair! Very niceee :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Blonde, red, black, it really depends on the guy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes