Photography and women - Black and white to tone?

Check out these pics. Am I the only one who thinks black and white tone brings about more sexiness and appeal in a woman when compared to a normal toned photo?

And do comment on your best choice from the pictures. Photography and women - Black and white to tone?Photography and women - Black and white to tone?Photography and women - Black and white to tone?Photography and women - Black and white to tone?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• black & white puts more mystery in the picture that's why you (we) like it more than the original ones.

i love the 1st the most.
    3rd pic I'd put to promote some fortune teller business xD

• First one is a amazing. This Pic brought a lot of attention to the model and she eventually ended up playing opposite to Jackie Chan.

• haha sry sry 😅 well now you know 😁

• Hahaha I would have been more cautious whole calling our on ur boob size and doing those stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the 4th pic. Yes b& w does brunt out the shades better ( less colour distraction).