I pierced my ears about a month and a half ago but one of my ears still hurts a bit. Is this okay?

So about a month and a half ago i pierced my second lobes myself with a sewing needle. (I know, Im stupid.) They seem fine they dont have any crustys anymore and they seem clean all the time not producing any form of liquid or anything like that. But when i take my stud out of my left ear it hurts a bit on the inside. The right ear though is fine i can pop my jewellery in and out without any pain or tenderness at all. Is this okay or is something wrong?

Updates:
I used a lighter to heat up the needle and then wiped everything over with an alcohol swab and washed my hands and used hand sanitizer. Everything was cleaned and sterilized as much as i could. I also used sea salt spray on my ears immediately after peircing and then everyday for about 2 weeks and now i use it every second or third day.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You're infected. You could be the one who triggers a zombie apocalypse. How sweet would that be. :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would get it checked out, if I were you. It's not normal to have pain after about a month and a half.
    I didn't have pain anymore after a week, because I was allergic to the studs they gave me. But, I didn't use a sewing needle (that probably wasn't properly cleaned before using). You can have an infection because it wasn't sterile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've has piercings for years and mine at times still hurts and becomes infected. Sometimes people are more prone to infections than others. See a doctor and determine if you need antibiotics or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes