Makeup or no makeup?

Do guys care or prefer if girls wear makeup? I only wear it sometimes because where I work there is no sense in wearing it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like if a guy really likes you for how you are and who you are, then he would be fine with either as long as it isn't caked on. Though I do find that most men prefer no makeup or if you're wearing makeup, then for it to look natural, so it enhances what your face already looks like naturally.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• You should make a poll. Anyways i think woman are more attractive when not wearing any makeup, but there is a social aspect to this aswell. I think girls measure each other with look it's kinda important and in school/ work looking good boost your ego and social esteem. But if your dating a guy regulary don't be concerned with make up because he's already into you and likes the view of you without makeup even more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who choose to wear make-up on their own and not because of some boys

2|2
    0|0
  • you can, or not, not really an issue. with most trends looking at the less is more ideal, its up to you.
    I dont see an issue, but whether I care or not, I dont personally care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural or just a little makeup. Usually they ones wearing full makeup are trying to hide imperfections. Nobody is prefect. Show what you have not hide it.

1|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion a woman should only wear enough to bring out a little bit more of what she already has. a lot of makeup is a huge turnoff for me. No make up is by far my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8d53f98d18.jpg

media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../...Natural-Hair.jpg

No makeup all day anyday!!! But I understand makeup highlights more features for you girls and make you feel pretty so either really lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • no make up. if i see a girl with make up that's all i see. no matter what she is talking about, my eyes are drawn to that layer upon layers of makeup and i kinda get disgusted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personaly prefer, when girls have days with makeup on and somedays not. I think the only thing, what u can do wrong as a girl is to have to much makeup on.

1|0
    0|0
  • She can do whatever she wants with her face. It's HER face at the end of the day, not mine. Who am I to tell her what to do with her own appearance?

1|0
    0|0
  • Its your personal preference as long as you dont overdo it. Guys sometimes judge girls too much for make up even though they like how she looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • so long as you are happy and emit confidence, i really couldnt care less if you have make up on or not

1|0
    0|0
  • yes make up bothers me
    I would never aproach a girl with much make up
    and worst of all the girls who put on as much make up on every day as in parties...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny one of the chicks i worked with swore she was hit shit. She wears so much make up she looks like a clown

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if your actually pretty then who cares if you do or dont... but it's all in the confidence hunny

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak for all men but I prefer no makeup. I think that most men prefer at least minimal makeup but I could be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a guy who despises make-up.
    Personally, I think it can look nice, but it's kind of like wearing a mask. Not really you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly no make up, maybe some girls it looks a little bit better with makeup. The most girls I know look with no makeup much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a natural looking woman. All the way. Nothing against women who like makeup and all the other stuff though.

0|0
    0|0
  • some but don't go overboard. no make up is better than too much make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup. All the hot girls I've seen around have some sort of makeup on from what I've noticed

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• i think some of you guys are a lityle dorky and dont know much about makeup or girls for that matter. makeup is not like a mask at all
    it can't transform you.. not really like a mask. makeup can add highlight and color to your face but it can't completly morph you. i think most girls that really like makeup and think its fun as a hobby or job dont do it for guys at all. but honestly I've never seen makeup change someone that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer au naturel...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes