Would you say I look "too skinny"?

I've gotten this somewhat often, but I never really get it. I don't feel bad, but I do admit I'm kind of curious as to what they really mean? The other day told me I should gain weight, and then asked me if I was "okay with being that skinny". I didn't really know what to make of it, because I told him I never saw I'm skinny enough that I feel the need to gain weight for the sake of it. That said, I sincerely feel that I look decent (you know, not anorexic) and I've never seemed to have trouble with girls in the attraction department.

Would you say I look "too skinny"?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the word here is very lean...
    Yeah, you look kinds skinny. If you're feeling great about it, which, there's no reason you shouldn't, then its great for you!

Don't feel like you need to change to fit someone else's standards.
    Do what's healthiest for you. If you actually physically feel well, then you are well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? Nah man you're just fit as hell, you're not doing anything wrong. Looks like you're at about 5% body fat, nice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks.
      Naw, I think I'm closer to 10%. At 5% I'd look like a foreskin, lol.