Girls, Do you like to wear bra or hate it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a love hate thing. I love the extra support but it's still nice wearing nothing.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Having a larger chest, I like to. Feels a little more comfortable to me, like I can run around and not have to worry about the pain from bouncing around, if we're honest.. lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s not so bad. I don’t hate it, but I don’t always love it either. It’s kinda like how I feel about socks. It’s not so bad when you’re wearing them, but it always feels good when you take them off.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like wearing my bra. Hard not to like it since I have big boobs.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't hate it, but just don't really think it's necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind it and I like lingerie because it is beautiful and makes me feel sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boobs are small (34b) and I hate wearing bras! Unless I'm going to wedding or funeral I don't wear them!

0|0
    0|0
  • hate it

0|2
    0|0
  • Hate it

0|1
    0|0
  • The right bra and right fit is actually quite comfortable so o don't mind wearing one

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate wired bras. They’re so uncomfortable to me. But if I don’t have a wire than I’m not supported.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's just part of being a girl. It still feels weird some days to have an elastic and wire contraption under your shirt but you can always throw on a sports bra and forget about it. Plus guys tend to be fascinated by them.

0|1
    0|0
  • At this point, they are just a part of my underwear and I don't think about it. A good fitting bra should basically be comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes