Girls, Do you like to wear bra or hate it?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a love hate thing. I love the extra support but it's still nice wearing nothing.

What Girls Said 12

• Having a larger chest, I like to. Feels a little more comfortable to me, like I can run around and not have to worry about the pain from bouncing around, if we're honest.. lol.

• It’s not so bad. I don’t hate it, but I don’t always love it either. It’s kinda like how I feel about socks. It’s not so bad when you’re wearing them, but it always feels good when you take them off.

• I like wearing my bra. Hard not to like it since I have big boobs.

• I don't hate it, but just don't really think it's necessary.

• I don't mind it and I like lingerie because it is beautiful and makes me feel sexy.

• My boobs are small (34b) and I hate wearing bras! Unless I'm going to wedding or funeral I don't wear them!

• hate it

• Hate it

• The right bra and right fit is actually quite comfortable so o don't mind wearing one

• I hate wired bras. They’re so uncomfortable to me. But if I don’t have a wire than I’m not supported.

• It's just part of being a girl. It still feels weird some days to have an elastic and wire contraption under your shirt but you can always throw on a sports bra and forget about it. Plus guys tend to be fascinated by them.

• At this point, they are just a part of my underwear and I don't think about it. A good fitting bra should basically be comfortable.