Does makeup break you out?

• Always
  • Sometimes
  • Never
    Vote C

233

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sometimes makeup can break you out
    what i recommend is using a makeup that comes
    from a company that has a good reputation.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can if you don't remove it all and cleanse your skin at the end of the day. Makeup can clog pores which leads to breakouts. That's why it's important to invest in a good cleanser and skincare routine if you wear makeup frequently. I have several steps to take care of my skin and I almost never get breakouts. Of course, it depends on your individual skin type as well. Some people are more prone to breakouts than others regardless of how much or how often they wear makeup.

• I go in with coconut oil then makeup wipes then an electric cleanser and cleansing wash and still when
      I wear it I get spots

• Coconut oil may not be the best thing to use. You may also want to try switching out the other products you use for cleansing. It could just be that one of the products you are using doesn't react well with your skin or may be too harsh. You could also be over-cleansing your skin, which can cause problems just like not cleansing enough will. It's about finding a balance that works for your skin type.