What is wrong with my skin? I had my tattoo touched up?

I got my tattoo touched up a couple days ago and now I have a rash that’s sort of painful.
I had this happen when I first got it done.
I’m allergic to latex but she didn’t use latex this time.
Could I be allergic to the Sandierm? What is wrong with my skin? I had my tattoo touched up...?What is wrong with my skin? I had my tattoo touched up...?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks to me like you are having a reaction to the bandage they used to cover your tat

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What did they cover it with afterwards? It looks like you’ve had a reaction to the adhesive

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • They covered it with saniderm.

• You don’t have to use the saniderm, just tell them you had a reaction and let it dry heal or with an aftercare spray/cream. Your artist would know how their work heals and should have alternatives for you

• Thanks so much!!