What is wrong with my skin? I had my tattoo touched up?

I got my tattoo touched up a couple days ago and now I have a rash that’s sort of painful.
I had this happen when I first got it done.
I’m allergic to latex but she didn’t use latex this time.
Could I be allergic to the Sandierm? What is wrong with my skin? I had my tattoo touched up...?What is wrong with my skin? I had my tattoo touched up...?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks to me like you are having a reaction to the bandage they used to cover your tat

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What did they cover it with afterwards? It looks like you’ve had a reaction to the adhesive

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • They covered it with saniderm.

• Show All
    • You don’t have to use the saniderm, just tell them you had a reaction and let it dry heal or with an aftercare spray/cream. Your artist would know how their work heals and should have alternatives for you

• Thanks so much!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It may be the pigment of the color used or the needle wasn't properly cleaned I'd get so amoxocillian to clear it up

1|0
    0|0
  • Your body naturally attacks foreign invasion. As fare as you body os concerned, that tattoo is no diffrent from a splonter and will treat ot as such. The reason your tattoo faded in the first place was because white blood cells ate small peices of it and took ot to your liver where you pee'd it out (yes, tattos fade because you pee them out lol)

0|0
    0|0
    • It didn’t fade.. I got it a couple months ago and I needed it touched up. I had a skin raising problem the first time. My skin didn’t take the ink in certain areas because it swelled up.

• Most likely. It'll fade in time. Nice tattoo.

1|0
    0|0
  • See when u drill ink onto ur skin with a needle, some side effects can be expected

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes