Are glasses on girls attractive or ugly?

I just got glasses and I don’t like how I look. I think I look ugly and I miss how I used to look... Do guys find glasses a turn off?

440

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wore glasses in high school and I had boyfriends.

What Guys Said 39

• I have to wear glasses so I don't have an opinion one way or the other though when people wear them because they think they look good it gets on my nerves not enough to care just enough to be like really wtf then I quit thinking about it

• They're fine. I'd rather have the woman be able to see than to be blurred vision just because she needs glasses but doesn't want to. They make some really cool glasses too.

• Personally I love a woman with glasses. Don't know why, guess it makes them look sophisticated or something.

• I think it's pretty clear that in current fashion, glasses are considered a positive. The reason why you know this is that they sell glasses with non-refracting lenses -- i. e. glasses that are meant to be a pure affectation and both men and women buy these things. I think that there was a time when glasses were a negative as opposed to a fashion statement, but that was a long time ago. Like you'll see those old 1960s movies where the male lead will take the glasses off of the female lead and look into her eyes with the obvious intention being that the audience is supposed to say "::gasp:: Oh my gosh, she's beautiful!" Those days are definitely long, long since passed.

• Well usually glasses on girls are pretty foxy looking, however it would depend on type of glasses and a girl. But you know you may hear the odd "Hey, you trying to go for the naughty teacher look?" ;)

• Depends on the glasses and the woman. Some frames looks better on some faces than others. I have a certain shape face/head that limits what glasses looks good on me.

• No glasses are not a turn off at all. Some girls can look really hot wearing glasses, and the same goes for braces. A majority of the girls I had crushes on in school had either one or both.

• Attractive/neutral as long as the frames aren't old-people style. Think stereotypical hot librarian or TA

• They're attractive as well, but it's mainly how you pull them. Most girls it isn't issue with. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Everyone can still look attractive with glasses, you just need the right shape for your head type

• I think glasses can make you look more elegant and sofisticated, if you don't like how your glasses look try getting different shape 😊

• They can be. Depends on the glasses mainly. Some people just don't really look good with glasses in general, tho.

• Glasses make a woman look 10 times better, I don't know anyone who can deny that.

• Glasses are more safer than Contacts so go for it!!!

I also do wear glasses and I feel good!!

• I usually like them as long as they're not 'problem glasses.'

• One in a while if she puts them on on rare times.. getting use to them always on takes away from spontaneity

• Not a big deal either way.
    Not a turn on, not a turn off. It's whatever

• If they're grandma glasses, lol the big ones with tacky designs then yeah haha, otherwise, glasses can be cute

• Nope dear
    Try it as an option in a fashionable way

• Glasses are hot and sass and Sexy as hell bc they should that your eyes are the best part

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 3