What can I do to be pretty?

I dont think im super ugly but mostly everyone else does. Everywhere i go, im invisible and i can't get a boyfriend better yet any friends. Here are a few pics of me:
https://flic.kr/p/CtU6zb
https://flic.kr/p/YvPtYd

How can i improve the way i look so people will like me?

414

Most Helpful Guy

• You're already pretty. The only thing to change is the aura you give off. From your candid photos, you have a "I'm already comfortable with everything in my life" kind of look. People want to fulfill a purpose in other people lives. I'm not saying you need to look needy. But it doesn't look like you're looking for anything new to add to your life either since you look so comfortable. Try having a photo of yourself in a dress. I don't doubt you'd look fantastic. And guys would want to take you out on a date in that dress.

• Do i look somewhat bummish like i just dont care? My brother said i dress kind of bummy. Thanks for the nice words

• I wouldn't call it bummish, but yeah, you look like you don't care about how others perceive you. A care free attitude is nice but its more for yourself than for others. That's why it looks like you don't need anything or anyone else. It may very well be true too. But to attract others into socializing with you, you do need to manipulate their initial perception of you. Like I said, you're already pretty. That isn't the problem. Your problem is that people can't tell what purpose they'd serve in your life or you in theirs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun don't be worrying about the way you look because you want a man to set eyes on your already beautiful self and your personality. You can be the prettiest woman in the world but it's never going to work out if you're simply the devil. Happy girls are the prettiest girls, so be happy and be you.