What can I do to be pretty?

I dont think im super ugly but mostly everyone else does. Everywhere i go, im invisible and i can't get a boyfriend better yet any friends. Here are a few pics of me:
https://flic.kr/p/CtU6zb
https://flic.kr/p/YvPtYd

How can i improve the way i look so people will like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're already pretty. The only thing to change is the aura you give off. From your candid photos, you have a "I'm already comfortable with everything in my life" kind of look. People want to fulfill a purpose in other people lives. I'm not saying you need to look needy. But it doesn't look like you're looking for anything new to add to your life either since you look so comfortable. Try having a photo of yourself in a dress. I don't doubt you'd look fantastic. And guys would want to take you out on a date in that dress.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do i look somewhat bummish like i just dont care? My brother said i dress kind of bummy. Thanks for the nice words

• I wouldn't call it bummish, but yeah, you look like you don't care about how others perceive you. A care free attitude is nice but its more for yourself than for others. That's why it looks like you don't need anything or anyone else. It may very well be true too. But to attract others into socializing with you, you do need to manipulate their initial perception of you. Like I said, you're already pretty. That isn't the problem. Your problem is that people can't tell what purpose they'd serve in your life or you in theirs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun don't be worrying about the way you look because you want a man to set eyes on your already beautiful self and your personality. You can be the prettiest woman in the world but it's never going to work out if you're simply the devil. Happy girls are the prettiest girls, so be happy and be you.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• be yoursellf, if people dont like you then thats their fault

personally i prefer a girl with her hair long.

but i dont there is anything wrong with you.

you have a nice shape, a stunning smile.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think i would look better with a wig and maybe some makeup?

• make-up is nice for parties, i prefer to see whats underneath, i've seen guys transform in hot girls with the use of make-up

a wig? im more into the real things, real hair.

you could try some make-up if you feel comfortable with it, but just remember to be yourself, its the most important of all

• If you need to be pretty for people to like you, I'd rather have noone like me. The people calling you ugly are either jealous or insecure bullies. Why would you want those people to like you?
    You're very pretty. Dont let anyone devalue you cuz they usually do it to boost their own fragile ego

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a very slender girl, but your fashion sense would benefit from toning your figure up a little bit more. Don't go overboard, but you could very easily be slim thick, and that would drive every guy you meet crazy =)

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a very hard time gaining weight. I have an extremely fast metabolism.

• Don't gain weight, gain muscle. Big difference. One you're gonna need to work for

• I think you look nice just as you are. I can't suggest anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair on girls. Other than that you're already cute as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...000_AL_.jpg

Wow you remind me of pousey Washington from Orange is the new black.

And mate “everyone else does” “ improve so people will like me

Geuniely speaking here, don’t worry about other people, you said you don’t think you’re “super ugly “ and you’re not... YOU KNOW you're NOT, I hope. And that’s all that matters. When you stop trying to please others, people will naturally flock to you because you’re confident and comfortable with yourself. And that’s the best kind of person to be around.

The right people will come your way trust me. Online, real life, just be yourself and if you like you let that matter MOST yeah :). You look just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say your looks are a problem maybe just look into how you behave and your personality, also could be you're going for really attractive guys that have standards too high

0|0
    0|0
    • I go for anyone i can get lol

• That's no good either, value yourself, don't rush into things, if you have a guy you like try conversing and getting to know them. Looks wise there isn't a problem in my opinion

• Stop feeling ugly... That's more then enough... Cause u r already beautiful... #harshtruth

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually find you very attractive. To bad I am roughly double your age.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you and we can be friends if you like scary movies, rnb music, and poetry lol

• Mb music?

• Great shape! Love the second picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are YOU talking about YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just makeup, but you look fine. Just be outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow your hair. Most don't bother because it's hard to do so they just settle for extensions, but hair extensions impact your personality, energy, and potential. Growing your hair will make you feel very different. I helped a girl do it. She had to make a few changes to her diet etc but now it's long, and it's her own.

Aside from that, continue working on your inner self and finding out what you are. Most people try to find out who they are, but forget to find out what they are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay ill grow my hair out and ill try to find out what i am.

What Girls Said 3

• Girl you’re already beautiful just be yourself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Take care of yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone else think you are?

I think you're really pretty though :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. Everyone irl thinks im not attractive and im tired of being invisible and treated like garbage. But thanks for your nice words

• So weird... you already look so astonishingly beautiful without makeup, which is amazing! :)

Just be yourself ^^

Recommended myTakes