Would you rather have the hair color which suited you perfectly or the hair color which you liked best and isn't particularly stunning on you?

Would you rather have the hair color which suited you perfectly or the hair color which you liked best and isn't particularly stunning on you?
  • The one that looks best on me.
    Vote A
  • The one I like more.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The one which looked best on you along with two stripes of the one you like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the Mho, it wasn't expected.😊😇🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I love to be rebellious sometimes, I rather go with something that makes me 'GLOW' than sometime that doesn't. The hair is one of the first 3 things people notice about you and I want to make it count.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The hair color that suits me best is also the hair color I likes best. It's black.

0|1
    0|0
  • The one I was born with coz that is the only colour I fit with, people only fit their natural colour.

0|0
    0|0
    • *Not even remotely true...

• Blonde people who are vorn blonde look stupid with brown hair vice versa.

• Not all the time, and there are a lot more colors out there than just blond and brown. I have blonde highlights with my naturally brown hair. I love them!

• My hair is black and I think it suits me just fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • natural

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The one that I liked the best, cuz lets be honest most people thing brown skin looks best with black hair buttt I want pink hair. Just fuck me up, hairdresser

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most people like the color which looks good on them.. I personally don't color my hair at all..

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I'm subscribed to that girls YouTube channel lol
    And choice A

0|0
    0|0
  • the one that suits me the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which suits me

0|0
    0|0