Shaving my face?

Iโ€™ve been thinking about shaving my face, cause it seems like a trend now. But tbh I really donโ€™t know how to. If anyone here has/ or has any tips feel free to hmu. Or like what do you do and how does it feel? What materials do you need? Does it make a difference?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need to shave your face? No one that does it, does it because it's a fad. They do it because they have facial hair and they don't want it on their face anymore. Are you a girl?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah lol, and they usually do it for exfoliating all the pores

• This only creates razor bumps and ingrown hairs. You don't want that, trust me. So if you don't have to shave, us a facial scrub or mask if you want youthful skin. Shaving is very damaging to the skin actually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't, unless u want the hairs to grow back thick and dark. Unless you are a dude or have a beard then leave your face alone. No one notices other ppls small face hairs anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thatโ€™s a myth, think about your legs. You shave, and the hair doesnโ€™t grow back thick and dark.

• They grow back more hairy tho. Wish id never started shaving my legs as there was never much on them beforehand. Don't shave your face. Its a face, not an armpit.