Shaving my face?

Iโ€™ve been thinking about shaving my face, cause it seems like a trend now. But tbh I really donโ€™t know how to. If anyone here has/ or has any tips feel free to hmu. Or like what do you do and how does it feel? What materials do you need? Does it make a difference?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need to shave your face? No one that does it, does it because it's a fad. They do it because they have facial hair and they don't want it on their face anymore. Are you a girl?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah lol, and they usually do it for exfoliating all the pores

• This only creates razor bumps and ingrown hairs. You don't want that, trust me. So if you don't have to shave, us a facial scrub or mask if you want youthful skin. Shaving is very damaging to the skin actually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't, unless u want the hairs to grow back thick and dark. Unless you are a dude or have a beard then leave your face alone. No one notices other ppls small face hairs anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thatโ€™s a myth, think about your legs. You shave, and the hair doesnโ€™t grow back thick and dark.

• They grow back more hairy tho. Wish id never started shaving my legs as there was never much on them beforehand. Don't shave your face. Its a face, not an armpit.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't shave if I were you.

Try a hair removal cream rather, or electrolysis. Even waxing is preferable unless you are looking for a way to toughen the roots and dry out your skin.

Trust me, I've been shaving over 35 years...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf did i just read?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Just use wax in case there are hair in places they shouldn't be and second of all "dont post that here cz u can't remove em and would be weird if u met someone here and see this"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • This is my account isnโ€™t it?

• Show All
    • I have my rights to mess with whoever the fuck i want๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿธ

• That explains a lot ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

• Just put some water on your face and slide the razor downwards on your face where you wanna shave

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave your face wtf is this stupid shit? Trends are dumb these days mark my words.

0|0
    0|0
    • To exfoliate pores and remove any unwanted hairs

• Dont..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• its seriously not that hard

1|0
    0|0
  • u will look younger !

1|0