HELP! Causes of stretch marks?

I have bad stretch marks all over my inner and outer thigh, knees, calves, butt and I think even my boobs are developing stretch marks (and I'm fucking flat?). I NEVER once was pregnant, fat and neither does my any of my parents have a stretch mark gene. It just keeps developing and it's still red after almost a year. After showers they become super red, some purplish-red then after around 5-15 minutes some turn white and some turn pink-red. I'm so fucking annoyed because I did nothing to deserve all these ugly shits. I was honestly ok with them at first like I gave up but when I noticed it developed more UHM THATS IT 🙄🙄 So fucking tired dealing with other body issues and I'm trying my best not to make a deal out of stretch marks but they won't stop growing and I've so many and I don't even know the cause of it hence I can't solve the problem PLUS I don't have that kind of money for a doctor... I'm tired being upset with my body and even though I try to be thankful since I do have a functioning body I can't help but look at all the flaws 😔 Is anybody else experiencing the same problem as me?

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Use a mask of honey, milk, gram flour and turmeric for 30 days and see them disappearing. It will not only tighten your muscle tissue but also take off dead cells and tissues

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what I read:

1. Stretch marks commonly appear during or after pregnancy or after a sudden change in your weight.

OR

2. Stretch marks are a result of skin stretching and an increase of cortisone in your system.

Maybe it's the latter?

I know, it kinda sucks... I have a big one on my left shoulder, which appeared out of nowhere.