HELP! Causes of stretch marks?

I have bad stretch marks all over my inner and outer thigh, knees, calves, butt and I think even my boobs are developing stretch marks (and I'm fucking flat?). I NEVER once was pregnant, fat and neither does my any of my parents have a stretch mark gene. It just keeps developing and it's still red after almost a year. After showers they become super red, some purplish-red then after around 5-15 minutes some turn white and some turn pink-red. I'm so fucking annoyed because I did nothing to deserve all these ugly shits. I was honestly ok with them at first like I gave up but when I noticed it developed more UHM THATS IT 🙄🙄 So fucking tired dealing with other body issues and I'm trying my best not to make a deal out of stretch marks but they won't stop growing and I've so many and I don't even know the cause of it hence I can't solve the problem PLUS I don't have that kind of money for a doctor... I'm tired being upset with my body and even though I try to be thankful since I do have a functioning body I can't help but look at all the flaws 😔 Is anybody else experiencing the same problem as me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Use a mask of honey, milk, gram flour and turmeric for 30 days and see them disappearing. It will not only tighten your muscle tissue but also take off dead cells and tissues

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what I read:

1. Stretch marks commonly appear during or after pregnancy or after a sudden change in your weight.

OR

2. Stretch marks are a result of skin stretching and an increase of cortisone in your system.

Maybe it's the latter?

I know, it kinda sucks... I have a big one on my left shoulder, which appeared out of nowhere.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• Every girl has them, don't worry. They aren't specifically bound to pregnancy or being fat, you can also get them when you grow too fast. They'll get completely white and almost invisible after a few years.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be scary, but you'll be okay. Just stay moisturized and whatever happens will happen. I have some bad ones from growing, running from my hips (top of panties) up to my bra line. It gets kinda weird after a while you find them in your elbows and your knees any you're like wtf. But it all works out in the end and you'll be okay:) they do fade to white!

0|0
    0|0
  • First world problems...
    I’m more stretch mark than person, you’ll be alright dude. Most people have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has them

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry skin

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes