• Which dress is nicer?Num 1
    Vote A
  • Num 2
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The second dress. It's cut at the chest differently. Bringing more attention too the boobs

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I don't particularly like either, but if I had to chose then it would be No.1.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Neither is great, second is more revealing but uglier. If these are the only 2 options than go with 1

1|0
    1|0
  • what you are wearing in your profile pic looks far better than either dress

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 for sexy times, it shows cleavage makes me tickle abit. Number 1 is abit more classic, but not as sexy.

Both looks pretty weird tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think number 2 gives the opportunity to show cleavage more so probably sexier in your case

0|0
    0|0
  • They are the SAME for fuck's sake!

1|0
    0|0
    • Its the detail babe x

• Show All
    • lol yeah and actually i didn't like either

• @wankiam hahahahhaha yeah they are like watching Mourinho's Chelsea and 2004 Greece National team playing... they were both terribly ugly despite wining title (that's a comment about the female model wearing them.. ;) )

• Number 1 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Would be better if u tried it on

1|0
    0|0
  • I choose num 2 bc I like cleavage so much lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 2nd one

1|0
    0|0
  • The second one miss beautiful😍😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Nada

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how much you're trying to show, obviously number one is a little more on the conservative side. You used the word "nicer" which to me says, you're trying to look presentable to someone that might be like a job opp. or something. If that's the case then go with number one since it's a little more conservative like I said. Again, since I'm not sure what exactly you're doing, I can't really give much more

0|0
    0|0
  • the second, the first one just looks like material wrapped around the body...

plus, the second one adds detail to it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes